Spiller chant for next home game

I've been trying to get this started in the tunnel end zone all season. Unfortunately the only way to get 70,000 people to get on board would be the Bills announcing it, or putting something up on the Jumbotron for it. Something like an arrow pointing to the side of the stadium that's got the CJ and then the other side for Spiller.

Another unfortunate thing is they will never do it as a team because Chan hates CJ. Hence why he was removed the last 2 drives in the first half if the Miami game. Fwiw for the "I guess CH can't ever rest" crowd, it was said in the radio today that CJ was trying to get back in on those drives and said he "felt like I was in a groove" when he was "pulled" out of the game. So I will again stress the fact that Chan is an idiot for pulling out his most valuable weapon on offense at the most crucial times of the game. In the red zone, on a shortened field, and with the momentum to put the game out of reach. Yet he still had Tashard Choice in there.

Sorry to jack your post Don't Stop. I'm in section 123 and ill be happy to get it going with ya if we can.

I've been trying to get this started in the tunnel end zone all season. Unfortunately the only way to get 70,000 people to get on board would be the Bills announcing it, or putting something up on the Jumbotron for it. Something like an arrow pointing to the side of the stadium that's got the CJ and then the other side for Spiller.

Another unfortunate thing is they will never do it as a team because Chan hates CJ. Hence why he was removed the last 2 drives in the first half if the Miami game. Fwiw for the "I guess CH can't ever rest" crowd, it was said in the radio today that CJ was trying to get back in on those drives and said he "felt like I was in a groove" when he was "pulled" out of the game. So I will again stress the fact that Chan is an idiot for pulling out his most valuable weapon on offense at the most crucial times of the game. In the red zone, on a shortened field, and with the momentum to put the game out of reach. Yet he still had Tashard Choice in there.

Sorry to jack your post Don't Stop. I'm in section 123 and ill be happy to get it going with ya if we can.

While it's difficult to argue with the bolded, CJ himself said after the game he was winded because of the heavier workload. I love to critcize as much as the next guy, but somethimes being the armchair coach doesn't give us what's actually transpiring down on the sidelines. Nonetheless, if anything, it shows how much we miss Freddy because Choice is lightyears behind both guys.

It's mind boggling isn't it?? What is chan thinking? Did he already get the nod that he's coming back next year? Get the ball in the hands of your best player, especially in the red zone.

While it's difficult to argue with the bolded, CJ himself said after the game he was winded because of the heavier workload. I love to critcize as much as the next guy, but somethimes being the armchair coach doesn't give us what's actually transpiring down on the sidelines. Nonetheless, if anything, it shows how much we miss Freddy because Choice is lightyears behind both guys.

As I stated in my post, I heard on the radio today on my way home from work an interview with CJ. Was on the sports update right before the commercials on WGR. No link. Spiller stated in his interview that he tried to get back in the field and Chan wanted a different look at the time. Said he asked to go back in on 2 different drives. I'm only guessing here that he stopped asking after Chan already cut him off twice. He said he felt good and in a groove. Wanted back in but was not called.

It's mind boggling isn't it?? What is chan thinking? Did he already get the nod that he's coming back next year? Get the ball in the hands of your best player, especially in the red zone.

its not mind boggling. It's absolutely pathetic and sickening.

i have seasons in the tunnel end zone and will start this next home game with ya! im in!

Couldn't tell from the video whether Clemson had the ball or not, or if CJ was back to return a punt. Cheering when he's on the field means you're creating noise for the Bills offense, and cheering while he's off the field is kind of silly, IMO.

no. Cheering while he's off the field lets Chan know what he should be doing. But he'll never listen anyway.

It was just an idea that i found to be relevant for how we support the Players on the bills that work their ass off and want to make the bills a better team, and not just collect a game check every week. I think spiller is great for this team, and he has a Fucillo size HUUUUGE following in the south due to playing for Clemson.

I think it would energize him and make him feel like he belongs in a Bills Uniform for the long term!!! The only way I can think of getting it done is on the Jumbo tron or maybe even the news(probably won't happen). I was really hoping that one of the long term TBD members may have a good way to get this done.