Interesting quote from TD. I think it means

This response from a question asking about a QB change from the ask TD page

Whether it be the quarterback position or any other position on our team, Mike Mularkey believes in competition each year regardless of what has happened the previous year. You have to start from zero, and players have to prove that they are worthy of the position. At this particular time I really can't tell you on specific positions what is going to happen, but it will become obvious as we begin our off-season planning and strategy.

This response from a question asking about a QB change from the ask TD page

Whether it be the quarterback position or any other position on our team, Mike Mularkey believes in competition each year regardless of what has happened the previous year. You have to start from zero, and players have to prove that they are worthy of the position. At this particular time I really can't tell you on specific positions what is going to happen, but it will become obvious as we begin our off-season planning and strategy.

191957[/snapback]

"At this particular time I really can't tell you on specific positions what is going to happen, but it will become obvious as we begin our off-season planning and strategy."

That's an intriguing sentence, although it's way too easy to read into it.

"At this particular time I really can't tell you on specific positions what is going to happen, but it will become obvious as we begin our off-season planning and strategy."

That's an intriguing sentence, although it's way too easy to read into it.

192091[/snapback]

"It will become obvious" that we will see Sam Wyche waste another year working on Drew's mechanics?

"It will become obvious" that we will see TD tweaking the offense for another year with Drew?

I don't think so. TD threw the dejected fan-base a little teaser there IMO..

to let us know that a change is coming! ;)

"It will become obvious" that we will see Sam Wyche waste another year working on Drew's mechanics?

"It will become obvious" that we will see TD tweaking the offense for another year with Drew?

I don't think so. TD threw the dejected fan-base a little teaser there IMO..

to let us know that a change is coming! ;)

192105[/snapback]

I think you have to be realistic and say....let's see how Losman matures over the off season, if he is ready then he will be the QB, otherwise we are stuck with another year of Drew at QB.

The intriguing part of the statement is that all positions are open for competition, which is clearly not true.

What he actually said was:

"I make a living giving you generic answers, perfectly worded, and filled with absolutly no meaning. I like to leave you looking into and hanging onto every word, although I will never tip my hand, and you won't ever get a thing out of me. But, hey, keep on guessing."

I think that's what he meant.

The best thing would be is to open the spot for competition between DB

and JP and let the best guy win it.

Get a good LG and re-sign Jennings. Another full off season of gelling

will make the OL better. Remember MW missed most of off season

camps.