Did Belichick run up the score on the Colts to effect the Bills Game

You keep making the same point over and over. No, it is much worse to keep scoring on a beaten team who has already proven they cannot stop you. You run the ball, you don't frantically keep throwing with your starter. You show some class and respect...

Exactly. It all depends on the situation, but you don't do things like throw bombs on 1st & 10, run trick plays, blitz, or do fancy stunts with the LBs and DL. Otherwise, each player better be giving 100% effort. If the opponent is fumbling the ball or throwing it right to you, you happily take the turnover and let the offense take over.

My point is...run a conservative game plan and run out the clock. You've made your point - get the game overwith.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm sure that is all he thinks about ... "how can I screw a team that hasn't beat me in a decade or so?"

1. We beat the Pats a mere 14 months ago (9/25/2011).

2. I think Belichick is easily ornery enough to stay awake at night thinking of ways to screw every team, and especially those in the AFCE; however...

3. Given that he will run up the score on anybody he can, I doubt the Bills' schedule figured strongly into the spanking they put on the Colts.