Man's obituary says that the KC Chiefs killed him

Loren G. "Sam" Lickteig passed away on Nov. 14, 2012 of complications from MS and heartbreaking disappointment caused by the Kansas City Chiefs football team. A celebration of life is set for Tuesday, Nov. 20 at 11 a.m. at Coronation of Our Lady Catholic Church, 13000 Bennington Avenue, Grandview, MO, with a luncheon following in the church hall. Sam was born on Feb. 1, 1931 in Ottawa, KS

Come On People

geez would you stop with the link only posting. holy crap youre right there what does it take four extra seconds to cut and paste man thats lazy and inconsiderate

Lighten up Francis. What does it take, four extra seconds to click on the link?

geez would you stop with the link only posting. holy crap youre right there what does it take four extra seconds to cut and paste man thats lazy and inconsiderate

He gets money for all the hits he gets. He's a mastermind, peddling all that sex to us.

Good sense of humor. I'm told there's a cemetery in WNY where a headstone reads: "I told you I was sick."

Actually the guy in the obituary was born in 1931 so he was certainly alive for the Chiefs victory over the Vikings in Super Bowl IV so in that regard, he's more fortunate than all of us.

Thank you. I have been thinking about posting this for a while as it seems he posts 5 threads a day. Link only no idea whether I want to click on it or not... Even a quick sample would be appreciated.

Not sure about meathead but I do the majority of my tbd'ing on my phone and it certainly takes longer than that. Especially with some of the weird sites that get linked...

that's what most of us will have written but with the Bills when we die.

And chest tightness, shooting pains in the right arm...

Thought it was left arm :unsure:

you need a little something to get you interested to click the link. Most times when I see link only I move on to the next thread unless it's really big news.