jets at rams game thread

truth on hold

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There's only 108 B word session threads about Fitz? Seems low to me.

Haha, fair point!

By the way, even after a 4-yard loss, Steven Jackson is still averaging over 5 yards a carry, and yet the Rams refuse to give him the ball consistently. I don't think I've seen them run on first down yet. Seem familiar?

I will rephrase...due in part to the QB position. Anybody with a pulse knows our defense has been horrible.

I'm glad you said that. I was wondering what games you were watching.

As I said Fitz is not great, but I wouldn't replace him with Bradford.

PTR

Lol. And I would. Have a great day, PTR .

I'm glad you said that. I was wondering what games you were watching.

As I said Fitz is not great, but I wouldn't replace him with Bradford.

PTR

Haha, fair point!

By the way, even after a 4-yard loss, Steven Jackson is still averaging over 5 yards a carry, and yet the Rams refuse to give him the ball consistently. I don't think I've seen them run on first down yet. Seem familiar?

At least he is in the game.

At least he is in the game.

Not on this drive. And right on cue, Daryl Richardson fumbles to basically ice the game. Hopefully this teaches Jeff Fisher to play his star running back a little more.

Edit: Daryl Richardson fumble was cued up, not standing in line.

Edited by Cash

This ones over but a couple potential upsets in the making with the henne- led jags leading Texans and browns ahead of cowboys. Be grim day for texas football if they both hold on. Poz with a key pick btw when it looked like rexans were driving to tie it

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

I've seen 3 times now where the Jets jumped offsides, but got back onsides without anyone on the Rams moving or snapping the ball to take advantage. And two of them were on third down, one of which was a third and 1. Terrible job by the Rams.

Nice throw by Bradford on the TD, then an inexplicable decision to go for 2 by Fisher. I guess the Rams are playing for OT?

I think Ian Eagle broke up with Tebow on that 3rd and 7 run: "3rd and 7, Tebow in the game, Tebow circling... and it's just not working."

Meanwhile, I thought the flag was going to be for intentional grounding, but instead it's roughing the passer. Technically correct call for helmet-to-helmet contact, but could've let that go. Update: And whaddya know, they called the grounding after all! Interesting. Never seen grounding and roughing called on the same play before.