jets at rams game thread

truth on hold

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Bradford really has no targets though. Not seeingmuch if any seperation from rams WRs. Amendola is their best, and thats really not saying much

And he got hurt in the 2Q. Still, Bradford looks terrible. No reason to miss the wide open guy on the last Rams play.

Bradford really has no targets though. Not seeingmuch if any seperation from rams WRs. Amendola is their best, and thats really not saying much

What is this crap? Our current receiving core features our star receiver (former 7th rounder who did nothing before Fitz became a starter); a 3rd round rookie, a tight end who had 0 career catches before Buffalo and was cut by 2 teams, and a whole lot of undrafted FAs (Nelson, Jones, Roosevelt). But you're right. The Bills are loaded with targets and Fitz deserves no credit for any of the success those guys have had. Fitz sucks.

Smaller QB, weaker arm, still makes bad throws.

I'm not putting Bradford on a pedestal....this just shows you how bad I think Fitz is.

And how big of a hater you are.

Huge hater. Correct. Win a game in the clutch and I may convert.

What is this crap? Our current receiving core features our star receiver (former 7th rounder who did nothing before Fitz became a starter); a 3rd round rookie, a tight end who had 0 career catches before Buffalo and was cut by 2 teams, and a whole lot of undrafted FAs (Nelson, Jones, Roosevelt). But you're right. The Bills are loaded with targets and Fitz deserves no credit for any of the success those guys have had. Fitz sucks.

And how big of a hater you are.

The same 7th rounder everyone was so glad we resigned?

Edited by Marauder24

Calm down shorty. Have I even mentioned Fitz in this thread ? I will say you have to be completely out of your mind if you think bills receiving targets aren't superior to rams.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Calm down shorty. Have I even mentioned Fitz in this thread ? I will say you have to be completely out of your mind if you think bills receiving targets aren't superior to rams.

6'1" by the way :nana: And are targets better because they play with a better QB? The Rams have spend high draft picks on receivers yet they underachieve. At what point do you blame the QB for this? Or does he not get blamed because he was good in college?

And I'd also submit that Stevie would be a lot better with an accurate QB who consistently hit him in stride.

Exactly. But since you've admitted he has a better arm, I'd prefer him.

If that's all you want, then yes. We'll keep losing but the throws will be harder.

Mods, please rename this thread to "Fitz B word session #108". Someone accidentally titled it "jets at rams game thread".

Anyway, Sanchez has looked like absolute garbage on his last two throws, immediately after a couple nice pickups. I can't think of a QB as maddeningly inconsistent as Sanchez. Dude looked like Montana against us in the opener, but also has long stretches, sometimes whole games, of looking like the worst QB in the league. I don't get it.

If that's all you want, then yes. We'll keep losing but the throws will be harder.

It appears you are agree we are losing due to the QB position, so I am satisfied with that. We will agree to disagree about Bradford.

Mods, please rename this thread to "Fitz B word session #108". Someone accidentally titled it "jets at rams game thread".

Anyway, Sanchez has looked like absolute garbage on his last two throws, immediately after a couple nice pickups. I can't think of a QB as maddeningly inconsistent as Sanchez. Dude looked like Montana against us in the opener, but also has long stretches, sometimes whole games, of looking like the worst QB in the league. I don't get it.

There's only 108 B word session threads about Fitz? Seems low to me.