truth on hold

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Bradford is the ideal QB for chans system

Yeah he's been hurt by the instability in the organization.

Bradford's on his 3rd OC in three years.

Jeff Fisher is also very high on Bradford. No chance that the Rams give up on him from what his brother says.

To me Bradford is no better than Fitz.

I'd take Bradford over Fitz in a second.

Wow, not just one but two receivers wide open.

Yeah he's been hurt by the instability in the organization.

Bradford's on his 3rd OC in three years.

Jeff Fisher is also very high on Bradford. No chance that the Rams give up on him from what his brother says.

I'd take Bradford over Fitz in a second.

Why? Because he was a #1 pick? Can't be his performance.

Why? Because he was a #1 pick? Can't be his performance.

No.

I loved Bradford coming out of college but I hold my opinion because Bradford had a very good rookie year under Fritz Shurmur and because Jeff Fisher thinks the world of Sam and thinks he's a special talent.

Fitz couldn't dream of being as accurate as Bradford. Bradford is also deadly accurate throwing on the run. He sees the field well.

I think Bradford is gonna be an upper echelon QB, as opposed to Fitz who's average at best.

I'd take Bradford in a millisecond over Fitz. I am betting if you polled every non-Bills coach in the NFL, it would be damn near unanimous. You gotta take off the Bills' tinted glasses, PTR.

In a millisecond. What, Fitz never threw a pick? (NE, Tenn)

This is my point. You say I'm wearing Bills-tinted glasses yet you think a QB like Bradford walks on water when Fitz outperforms him in almost every stat category the last three years. I'm in the process of collecting those stats right now.

P.S....I'm not saying Fitz is some awesome QB. Just that we act like other QBs (that we rarely see) are so much better when they aren't.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Walks on water? I must have been drunk when I compared him to Jesus. He has better physical tools and is a better QB. I'd love to see the numbers he puts up in our offense.

Saying I'd take any QB over Fitz does not necessarily cast them into "elite" status.

Edited by Marauder24