How Come Kirk Morrison Is Never Activated?

Storm Front

Morrison has not been active much, if at all, this season. Given our poor linebacking play and Morrison's somewhat large contract, I was wondering why the Bills don't activate him for games?

T Jack needs company on the inactive list , if they were to activate Morrison if for nothing else to motivate a player by making them sit a week or 2 then these guys wouldn't have any one to talk to while they sit & do nothing !!

I recently composed a little song about the Kirk Morrison situation.

It's written for acoustic guitar and voice (the refrain would be in two or three-part harmony) and it's kind of a folk ballad in the the style of the band "America."

I call it "The Lonely Linebacker."

Would anyone like to hear it?

I recently composed a little song about the Kirk Morrison situation.

It's written for acoustic guitar and voice (the refrain would be in two or three-part harmony) and it's kind of a folk ballad in the the style of the band "America."

I call it "The Lonely Linebacker."

Would anyone like to hear it?

Got a music video to go along with it?

Got a music video to go along with it?

I will but I'm doing some revisions on it.

I realized after I'd composed it that it's almost a note for note copy of America's equine epic, "Wildfire."

As such I have to change a few things so I don't run afoul of the intellectual property nazis.

It starts,

"He came down from Duval County… where he played for just a year… "

It's really beautiful.

I will but I'm doing some revisions on it.

I realized after I'd composed it that it's almost a note for note copy of America's equine epic, "Wildfire."

As such I have to change a few things so I don't run afoul of the intellectual property nazis.

It starts,

"He came down from Duval County… where he played for just a year… "

It's really beautiful.

I'm sure it is a lovely song, but for the record, America did not sing Wildfire, it was by Michael Murphey.

Oh.

Maybe I should re-write it to the melody of "Horse with no Name."

I love Horse with no name.

For those of you that don't know or never heard of it you should go look it up on your mpods or pandingo or facetwitter or whatever you call it.

In case no one knew, its a song about a 7 or 9 day acid trip. Love it.

I love Horse with no name.

For those of you that don't know or never heard of it you should go look it up on your mpods or pandingo or facetwitter or whatever you call it.

In case no one knew, its a song about a 7 or 9 day acid trip. Love it.

Who are you Homer Simpson?