Bills need a #2 Receiver

mdk

Actually, our punt returner is a free agent after this year, no?

Yes he is a free agent, im sure the front office will offer him a fair contract like Poz and D Bell, Just a matter of how much money is out there for him. Not sure what a questionable CB and great punt returner is worth

Yes he is a free agent, im sure the front office will offer him a fair contract like Poz and D Bell, Just a matter of how much money is out there for him. Not sure what a questionable CB and great punt returner is worth

We should ask McGee.

years from now we'll be saying, i can only feel sorry for the DB that has to cover donald jones.

This is funny as hell. I hope u were joking. If not u might want to pick a new sport cause u don't know what u are watching

I agree. Jones has great YAC ability, but he lost my support in the NE game

when he put his hand down to break his fall instead of keeping both on the ball.

Instead of us having first and goal with a timeout, he dropped the ball and landed

on it funny, burning our last timeout and very likely costing us the game.

We wld be 5-5 with a split against NE and have a far better playoff shot if he woulve

just two handed that ball like theyre trained to do.

While Donald Jones has made some improvement he hasn't made enough of an impact to suggest he's the answer at #2 WR. His drops in the NE and Miami games in the end zone were tough but catchable balls. IMO he's not ready for prime time and a longer term answer needs to be found to playmaker Stevie Johnson.

They have one in Easley they just need to put him to use , it's a lot like T Jack do you bring players in to sit the bench or on the practice squad to never be used , put them out there & see what they bring to the team if they don't bring what you think you need then get rid of them ..

It's not like he shouldn't know the play book with 3 years of learning it under his belt , the guys career didn't start out as we would have liked it to but they brought him in b/c they thought he was a good player so now that he's healthy what are they waiting for ??

While Donald Jones has made some improvement he hasn't made enough of an impact to suggest he's the answer at #2 WR. His drops in the NE and Miami games in the end zone were tough but catchable balls. IMO he's not ready for prime time and a longer term answer needs to be found to playmaker Stevie Johnson.

As if "The Bills need a #2 wide receiver and Jones isn't it" is a new thought.

They have one in Easley they just need to put him to use , it's a lot like T Jack do you bring players in to sit the bench or on the practice squad to never be used , put them out there & see what they bring to the team if they don't bring what you think you need then get rid of them ..

It's not like he shouldn't know the play book with 3 years of learning it under his belt , the guys career didn't start out as we would have liked it to but they brought him in b/c they thought he was a good player so now that he's healthy what are they waiting for ??

Maybe in seeing him everyday in practice and film, they see he isn't the guy.

always always look to upgrade the position.

i see some nice draft prospects coming up.

Although Donald has improved he is not there by any means, just improved.

I have already given up on Easely.

heck we still have R Martin lining up. doh!

Though WR isn't a top priority, we could definitely use an explosive/physical WR on this roster (ala Julio Jones)..that pick would be more of a luxury at this point but without Nelson, our WR corps is average at best..looking at our WR/TE corps, they're really a bunch of cast aways and late, late round draft picks (excluding Graham..but it's not like he was a very high pick either).

That being said, definitely need LB and maybe even CB over WR at this point..

Edited by bobobonators