Meanwhile in the rest of the world

/dev/null

Towing the company line, I see. No provocation whatsoever. You are the stupid one if you believe that. You're also incredibly retarded if you think Hamas truly believes they can cause any real damage to USrael with those pathetic rockets. Over 1000 shot towards U.S.rael with only 3 deaths and you still believe Hamas is out to destroy Israel. In the meantime, Gaza's infrastructure is destroyed yet again and over 100 lives lost.

Ok numbbut, what was the provocation? That Hamas is pissy that they got themselves blockaded for pulling this bullcrap before? That's your argument, you dimwit? Are you too stupid to even entertain the concept that the goal of Hamas is to eliminate Israel, and they will never stop attacking?

Are you seriously such a moron as to argue that the Israelis don't have any right to defend themselves against someone trying to murder their citizens by firing explosives at their population centers? What's next on your dumbass hit parade, Israel is wrong for instituting strict border-crossing routines and erecting fences to keep suicide bombers out of their shopping plazas?

100 Palestinians have died. That's unfortunate. Perhaps they should get their own house in order and stop allowing militants to use their mosques, hospitals and schoolyards as staging areas. Maybe the Palestinians should grow a pair and stop these militants from bringing more misery on their heads. Maybe Hamas should act like they have testicles not trying to shoot people while hiding behind children.

Of course those concepts are too complicated for a simpleton such as yourself to comprehend.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Because we not only share common cultural goals and values with the Israelis, but also because we chose to be their friends.

Though I will humor you and won't say it's because we need them. We don't need them

I'm not buying that explanation. There are many other countries in the world that share our same cultural goals and values, but you don't see us bending over backwards for them and giving them a blank check for whatever they want, do you? And don't say it's because they're surrounded by a bunch of countries that want to see and cause their demise. That's BS. Israel is strong enough to defend themselves without anyone's help.

Ok numbbut, what was the provocation? That Hamas is pissy that they got themselves blockaded for pulling this bullcrap before? That's your argument, you dimwit? Are you too stupid to even entertain the concept that the goal of Hamas is to eliminate Israel, and they will never stop attacking?

WOW!! Where do I start...You ACTUALLY believe Hamas thinks they can destroy Israel. So they're in destroy Israel phase right now then? They're not even the tiniest bit discouraged at all with what little progress they have made so far?

Are you seriously such a moron as to argue that the Israelis don't have any right to defend themselves against someone trying to murder their citizens by firing explosives at their population centers? What's next on your dumbass hit parade, Israel is wrong for instituting strict border-crossing routines and erecting fences to keep suicide bombers out of their shopping plazas?

That's not defense. That's offense. Impeccable timing with Abbas trying to attain statehood through the U.N., too. The only people being murdered are the Palestinians. You can have your rhetoric. I've got the body count over the years on my side.

100 Palestinians have died. That's unfortunate. Perhaps they should get their own house in order and stop allowing militants to use their mosques, hospitals and schoolyards as staging areas. Maybe the Palestinians should grow a pair and stop these militants from bringing more misery on their heads. Maybe Hamas should act like they have testicles not trying to shoot people while hiding behind children.

Maybe the Palestinians should grow a pair? That's the dumbest thing I've heard my whole life. They're far from being cowards. You wouldn't last a minute in Gaza. It ain't easy to hide in Gaza. 1.7 million people live there, moron.

Of course those concepts are too complicated for a simpleton such as yourself to comprehend.

I'm not the simpleton here. You, my friend, is not only a simpleton, you're the mayor of the city. You tow the company line. No original thought whatsoever. You take whatever anyone tells you and believe in it. You're the fool. Your eyes can't even tell you the truth. Common sense escapes you. Hamas doesn't have the ability to destroy s**t, Israel on the other hand, does. They're the ones with the track record of murder, destruction, collective punishment, they're one of the biggest violators of civil and human rights etc etc etc

Edited by NoJustice

WOW!! Where do I start...You ACTUALLY believe Hamas thinks they can destroy Israel. So they're in destroy Israel phase right now then? They're not even the tiniest bit discouraged at all with what little progress they have made so far?

That's not defense. That's offense. Impeccable timing with Abbas trying to attain statehood through the U.N., too. The only people being murdered are the Palestinians. You can have your rhetoric. I've got the body count over the years on my side.

Maybe the Palestinians should grow a pair? That's the dumbest thing I've heard my whole life. They're far from being cowards. You wouldn't last a minute in Gaza. It ain't easy to hide in Gaza. 1.7 million people live there, moron.

I'm not the simpleton here. You, my friend, is not only a simpleton, you're the mayor of the city. You tow the company line. No original thought whatsoever. You take whatever anyone tells you and believe in it. You're the fool. Your eyes can't even tell you the truth. Common sense escapes you. Hamas doesn't have the ability to destroy s**t, Israel on the other hand, does. They're the ones with the track record of murder, destruction, collective punishment, they're one of the biggest violators of civil and human rights etc etc etc

I see your game now. All you can do is intentionally misstate what others have stated, then attack the strawman you made, before dismissing out of hand anything else you don't agree with as the "company line".

I must admit, I was hoping you were actually trying to debate. I see now that you're rather pathetic.

I see your game now. All you can do is intentionally misstate what others have stated, then attack the strawman you made, before dismissing out of hand anything else you don't agree with as the "company line".

I must admit, I was hoping you were actually trying to debate. I see now that you're rather pathetic.

There's no debating with people like you. You can't/won't even allow your own eyes to do their job and actually see who is being destroyed. You'd rather accept the rhetoric that you've heard instead of the actual results.

There's no debating with people like you. You can't/won't even allow your own eyes to do their job and actually see who is being destroyed. You'd rather accept the rhetoric that you've heard instead of the actual results.

The results are a matter of circumstance. As I stated earlier, if the shoe was on the other foot, what do you think the casualties would be like?

Tsk tsk, you can't even do better than "I know you are, but what am I?" Sad.

The results are a matter of circumstance. As I stated earlier, if the shoe was on the other foot, what do you think the casualties would be like?

We have an actual track record of proving otherwise. Jews and Muslims have lived together in relative harmony compared to today when Israel was under Palestine's control.

Late to the party, but Koko, give it up. This guy is only an enabler, and too simple of mind....

In a mind like his, he would argue that if say, Riverside Canada, began launching Qassam rockets at B'lo, it ok, because most of them miss, and simply fall harmlessly into the lake. But if those big bad Buffalo residents retaliate, oh my goodness!!! We can't really hurt you anyway!!!

Meanwhile, BECAUSE of this barrage of missiles, almost an entire nation is on hold, ducking and hiding, just in case one of the rockets hits nearby..... Sure, they can strike back when possible, except that most times, those launches are from highly populates areas, on purpose, to enhance the "collateral damage" view in the news. Sort of like the child's game, "na-na-na-na, you can't catch me!"

Hamas, and this character, try to fight a war in the press. Unfortunately, we're actually the ones that taught them how though we suck at it anymore....

NoJustice.... War is hell, and it's supposed to be... If you want to start one, better be willing to finish it, and not run home crying to mom....

We have an actual track record of proving otherwise. Jews and Muslims have lived together in relative harmony compared to today when Israel was under Palestine's control.

Tell me oh wise one, what is a Palestinian? Where is the term from? Is it the land?? Is it the people? Who coined the phrase?

Late to the party, but Koko, give it up. This guy is only an enabler, and too simple of mind....

In a mind like his, he would argue that if say, Riverside Canada, began launching Qassam rockets at B'lo, it ok, because most of them miss, and simply fall harmlessly into the lake. But if those big bad Buffalo residents retaliate, oh my goodness!!! We can't really hurt you anyway!!!

Meanwhile, BECAUSE of this barrage of missiles, almost an entire nation is on hold, ducking and hiding, just in case one of the rockets hits nearby..... Sure, they can strike back when possible, except that most times, those launches are from highly populates areas, on purpose, to enhance the "collateral damage" view in the news. Sort of like the child's game, "na-na-na-na, you can't catch me!"

Hamas, and this character, try to fight a war in the press. Unfortunately, we're actually the ones that taught them how though we suck at it anymore....

NoJustice.... War is hell, and it's supposed to be... If you want to start one, better be willing to finish it, and not run home crying to mom....

That's all fine and dandy, but war, IMO, should be fought between two armies. Israel constantly blames Iran for the bottle rockets Hamas has launched and yet they don't attack Iran for doing so. BECAUSE THEY'RE COWARDS.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he came here crowing about the death toll if Hamas actually manages to kill more than a couple people with a rocket strike.

Tell me oh wise one, what is a Palestinian? Where is the term from? Is it the land?? Is it the people? Who coined the phrase?

Hey, Newt, I see the game you're trying to play. If you want to play that game I can play it too. What's an Israeli? Weren't they exiled from Israel hundreds of years ago? Those people there now aren't actual Israelites. They're from many other countries around the world. Simple geography and visual aid tells you all you need to know about who belongs in that region and they ain't whites. COMMON SENSE!!!! Arabs dominate the Middle East, demographically. Israelis look nothing like us, well some of them do, but a lot don't. Your eyes deceive you.

Edited by NoJustice

I don't think you would expect a culture that has been under so many threats to its existence to continue living under the good will of others as diasporas.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he came here crowing about the death toll if Hamas actually manages to kill more than a couple people with a rocket strike.

That ain't me. Check my post history. I condemn violence. All shapes and forms of it. You got the wrong dude.

Hey, Newt, I see the game you're trying to play. If you want to play that game I can play it too. What's an Israeli? Weren't they exiled from Israel hundreds of years ago? Those people there are actual Israelites. They're from many other countries around the world. Simple geography and visual aid tells you all you need to know about who belongs in that region and they ain't whites. COMMON SENSE!!!! Arabs dominate the Middle East, demographically. Israelis look nothing like us, well some of them do, but a lot don't. Your eyes deceive you.

And that, in particular, is your problem. Domination.... Heck with those "other "Semites" since they don't look like us...

You still didn't answer the question though... "What is a Palestinian?"

I don't think you would expect a culture that has been under so many threats to its existence to continue living under the good will of others as diasporas.

Nor do I want them to. I'm all for a two state solution.