The Bills going GANGNAM STYLE in Toronto

DrDawkinstein

http://www.citytv.com/toronto/citynews/entertainment/local/article/236435--south-korean-pop-star-psy-to-perform-at-toronto-bills-game

Fresh off a concert with Madonna, South Korean pop star Psy is returning to Toronto to perform at an NFL game.

Psy will perform at the halftime show as the Buffalo Bills take on the Seattle Seahawks at the Rogers Centre on Dec. 16.

For those that arent familiar, the most watched video on youtube. Bask in it's cheesy, farcical glory...

I really do not understand how this guy can memorize all of those nonsense words. It's like trying to memorize jibberish. He is pretty smart for that. Definitely cool! It's like Billy Joel in We Didn't start the Fire, except those were real words!

Search Gangnam style on youtube there are a lot of good (and some sexy ones including the one he did with his girl in the original) parodies (and a lot of stupid **** too lol, Romney style for one) but I have seen most of them (living in Asia, what can you do?). The north Korean one

Pyongyang Style

is good and I like this this oldie from when I lived in Seoul.

It's a chessy K-pop song, but it's catchy as all heck, and I like the story... Dude is a "struggling Korean rapper" for over a decade, sticks with it and gets some marginal recognition, then one day puts out this song and wakes up one morning to see he knocked off acts like Bieber and Madonna for the #1 spot on the American charts all thanks to the youtube video.

So dude blows up, and then throws a free concert in the middle of Seoul and just a few people show up. Worth giving it a minute to see the pan-out shouts of the crowd...

In the Navy and sitting in the Philippines I have heard the song 2 or 3 times a night for the last month. Well I found an English translation of the words and it is about a woman who is a lady during the day and a freak at night. Can't argue with that logic!

In the Navy and sitting in the Philippines I have heard the song 2 or 3 times a night for the last month. Well I found an English translation of the words and it is about a woman who is a lady during the day and a freak at night. Can't argue with that logic!

I like that song then. May get up and do that dance right now.

I understand about hearing it alll THHHE time ! Not only that but I showed it to my then four month old and he wanted to hear it everyday before he ate at 4 pm, for the last 3 months ( he also loves the B52s and Kyary Pamyu Pamyu - PONPONPON, which is actually a lot of fun for that age, he falls asleep to it he also like candy candy candy both are pretty surreal if you want to see something weird, Japan always has weird stuff anybody seen this yet? lol ]Bizarre! OH AND I GUESS NSFW![/font]

Bizarre!

Bummed out Lids employees have their moods improved when Gangnam Style takes over.

That was great! lol.

Edited by bowery4