Go Patriots

Dorkington

Yeah, we need them to win. If the Colts beat them, we probably have a better chance at chasing down New England for the division than grabbing a wild card. Which is to say, our playoff hopes are even slimmer. I am counting on the Colts losing most of their remaining games: @NE, @Houston, @Detroit, plus us and another against Houston week 17, which may be affected by Houston's standing going into the game.

If we get to the playoffs, unless we really get rolling, I do not see much success. !@#$ NE. I will not cheer for them.

I don't know about you, but I'd still like to see us in the playoffs. It's been far too long.

I don't know about you, but I'd still like to see us in the playoffs. It's been far too long.

If you're not first you're last. And last would be facing the Texans, at worst after beating what would likely have to be NE as the 4th seed.

If you're not first you're last. And last would be facing the Texans, at worst after beating what would likely have to be NE as the 4th seed.

I think the experience would be huge for this crew - and I think we could hang with most teams, even if unlikely to beat them. It'd be nice to get over the hump and get that monkey off the teams back.

If we get to the playoffs, unless we really get rolling, I do not see much success. !@#$ NE. I will not cheer for them.

Last year the Giants were 9–7, (a win percentage of 56.3%)

We can be 9-7. And we have the streaky QB, two stud runners, and great special teams.

Don't give up on this season yet dude. One game at a time. Our troops have 10 days rest and we come out swinging.