anyone have DB's W/L record as a starter?

nodnarb

you can't just add up the total numbers cuz he missed some time throughout his career, particularly 2001. Yes, I'm too lazy to do it myself. One of you antiDrews must have the data handy, no?

I'm sure the data ain't impressive.

you can't just add up the total numbers cuz he missed some time throughout his career, particularly 2001. Yes, I'm too lazy to do it myself. One of you antiDrews must have the data handy, no?

191738[/snapback]

This is from a D&C article last Feb....

The least-impressive numbers in Bledsoe’s NFL resume are his won-lost record as a starter: a mere 77-78 in the regular season and 80-81 overall.

This is from a D&C article last Feb....

The least-impressive numbers in Bledsoe’s NFL resume are his won-lost record as a starter: a mere 77-78 in the regular season and 80-81 overall.

191764[/snapback]

If this is true,

CONGRATS to Drew for going 1 game over .500 in the regular season!

Now leave town...

191738[/snapback]

Isn't it kinda funny that the year Drew gets injured - 2001 - is when his team wins a championship? Wonder if there is any significance to that........NAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Couldn't be, right????????? :P

its unfortunate because he's such a class guy and a great individual, but when it comes to the football field..numbers don't lie, he's nothing more then a metocre quarterback in a decent system..his TD's to INTs show it, and his record shows it..He needs to play with a chip on his shoulder, like he still has something to prove, and you don't see that anymore.