You want coffee with your Obamacare?

/dev/null

Quick! Boycott Denny's! That will learn them to step out of line like this!

Somewhere a bunch of liberals are sitting around thinking "Wait. We can't eat at Chick-Fil-A. We can't eat at Papa John's. We can't eat at Denny's. We can't visit Arizona. We can't shop at Wal-Mart. We can't shop at Staples. Is it me or are we running out of things to do?"

Somewhere a bunch of liberals are sitting around thinking "Wait. We can't eat at Chick-Fil-A. We can't eat at Papa John's. We can't eat at Denny's. We can't visit Arizona. We can't shop at Wal-Mart. We can't shop at Staples. Is it me or are we running out of things to do?"

Not until it affects Johnson and Johnson and Acrocrombie and Fititch will then get up in arms.

Maybe Apple. Maybe.

They can go to Maryland and get married to each other now.

There we go, Denny's being racists again. Those bastards!! :angry:

I actually worked on the class action lawsuit against Denny's (handling the claim forms). It was amazing that 98% of the claim forms had, word for word, the exact same experience. :rolleyes:

I actually worked on the class action lawsuit against Denny's (handling the claim forms). It was amazing that 98% of the claim forms had, word for word, the exact same experience. :rolleyes:

ah...the old aids in the eggs trick eh?

And also, 11c more a pizza is unacceptable. I'm done w/ papa :)

Screw that ****.

I eat plenty of Chick-fil-a, don't really care for Papa John's but if I liked it I wouldn't have a problem eating there. I put myself through college managing and Denny's and I live in AZ.

Walmart still sucks though. Can't say I've ever bought anything there that doesn't suck.

Screw that ****.

I eat plenty of Chick-fil-a, don't really care for Papa John's but if I liked it I wouldn't have a problem eating there. I put myself through college managing and Denny's and I live in AZ.

Walmart still sucks though. Can't say I've ever bought anything there that doesn't suck.

Last time I was in CA we bought shotgun shells and wine at WalMart. Both worked great! :thumbsup:

God Bless America :w00t:

God Bless California where you can get bourbon at Target. :thumbsup:

I'm wearing underwear from Walmart right now. It seems to be covering my balls well enough.

Well when you don't have any................ :rolleyes:

:D

What is a sir charge?

I don't know but the Madame charged me $550 an hour.