Hope Solo...

Dragonborn10

she never reminded me of the smartest woman in the room. A lot of her public comments are brash and self centered. Doesn't surprise me her bad choices follow her into other avenues of her life.

She has been a lightning rod for controversy and criticism.

Han must be devastated

LOL. No more smiling Christmas cards from Han and Hope.

BTW, I heard they eloped today. So they are now married.

She has been a lightning rod for controversy and criticism.

LOL. No more smiling Christmas cards from Han and Hope.

BTW, I heard they eloped today. So they are now married.

Confirmed by ESPN. They went ahead and got married Tuesday as scheduled. Funniest comment in the article:

"This marriage will last until the end of time, signed, The Mayans"

People should be required to get a license in order to be married...

oh, wait...

Sounds like these fugtards deserve each other.

she never reminded me of the smartest woman in the room. A lot of her public comments are brash and self centered. Doesn't surprise me her bad choices follow her into other avenues of her life.

It seems that way, but how many of her comments do we actually know about? Hard to judge a person on such a small sample.

It seems that way, but how many of her comments do we actually know about? Hard to judge a person on such a small sample.

Yea, she did marry a multiple time convict, probable rapist after just months of knowing him and having to delay the wedding a couple hours for his demostic abuse arrest..... It's a small, but telling sample we've seen.

That this story still has traction is a damn shame. That we prop up athletes, and even soccer players, like we do is pathetic. Domestic violence is no joke and only p*ssies hit a woman. Let this story fade away, let Rihanna and Hope destroy their lives, because they clearly think it is a joke.

That this story still has traction is a damn shame. That we prop up athletes, and even soccer players, like we do is pathetic. Domestic violence is no joke and only p*ssies hit a woman. Let this story fade away, let Rihanna and Hope destroy their lives, because they clearly think it is a joke.

Sometimes it'll even go further, and all of a sudden the abusive jerks will come off as VICTIMS....they are told that they are suffering from some disease or disorder where they just can't control their rage, and the media or whoever will attempt to paint them in a sympathetic light....I get so tired of that crap. Everyone is a victim anymore...the concept of personal responsibility has gone out the window.

• 2 weeks later...