Ya' know what we need?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The mods popped on because I was giving them **** for being such incompetent morons. But you have to turn it into some grand liberal conspiracy...? You're a !@#$ing retard.

Well Tom, thanks for keeping that under wraps. When the place went to hell in a **** storm of lefty hate speech and two mods show up in leather with their knuckles taped, how the hell am I supposed to be a cognoscenti about your back room chatter?

Your second point is well taken. Guilty.

Are you stalking me? I wonder how many of those posts are in response to being called names for having a different opinion? You wingnuts do WAY more name calling than anyone on here. You can dish it out but you can't take it. What a bunch of pussies you clowns are.

One of you wingnuts made a comment about me beating my wife, thats ok because it was someone on the right. I know how you fools like to gang up on anyone who disagree with you. What a bunch of cowards.

I have been on this board for ten years. As far as being nasty, look at the post you just wrote. Filled with nothing but vile. Yeah, its always the other side thats nasty.

You sound just like tytt. I think you are one and the same.

This is one of the funniest posts I've seen here in a while. Good job. :thumbsup:

I do explain myself. You just don't like the answer. You wingnuts need to take your head out of your school books and apply common. sense sometimes. Just because it looks good on paper doesn't mean it will work in the real world.

Real World?

Do you mean the one we all live in with $16 trillion in debt and counting, a flat economy with almost no economic growth or job growth? The world where our government refuses to enforce immigration law and continues to allow millions to have entered the country and consume services funded by taxpayers and take jobs from Americans? The one where our largest entitlement programs (SS and Medicare) are so fiscally upside down that in future years the deficits they produce will dwarf what we see today? The world where the newly elected President has no intention of addressing any of these issues except to ask the rich to pay more in taxes which will do little or nothing to resolve these issues? The world where the bag of crap that Obama will leave for the next President will make the end of the Bush Presidency look like "the good old days"?

Seriously, what world are you talking about and why is it that you and 52% of the population can't see why the rest of the population has no confidence that Obama can or will tackle these issues in a way that produces any meaningful results? You don't see the hyprocrisy from this man who blasted Bush for the debt he added and also blasted Bush when unemployment was about 6%? You don't see the hypocrisy from a man who claims to be pro-union and pro-the-little-guy yet wants to add 10 million illegal immigrants to the workforce to compete for jobs when we can't employ 10's of millions of existing American citizens?

Please, tell me why balancing the budget, reducing immigration, revising SS and Medicare and adopting more pro-economic growth policies are such radical ideas only supported by "racists and wingnuts". Tell me. Like it or not, Romney and Ryan campaigned on ideas to fix these problems. Obama has no intention of solving any of these problems. None. You don't have to believe me, just mark the calendar for 4 years from now and let's take a look then at where we stand as a nation. The numbers tell the story now and will then too.

Edited by keepthefaith

Real World?

Do you mean the one we all live in with $16 trillion in debt and counting, a flat economy with almost no economic growth or job growth? The world where our government refuses to enforce immigration law and continues to allow millions to have entered the country and consume services funded by taxpayers and take jobs from Americans? The one where our largest entitlement programs (SS and Medicare) are so fiscally upside down that in future years the deficits they produce will dwarf what we see today? The world where the newly elected President has no intention of addressing any of these issues except to ask the rich to pay more in taxes which will do little or nothing to resolve these issues? The world where the bag of crap that Obama will leave for the next President will make the end of the Bush Presidency look like "the good old days"?

Seriously, what world are you talking about and why is it that you and 52% of the population can't see why the rest of the population has no confidence that Obama can or will tackle these issues in a way that produces any meaningful results? You don't see the hyprocrisy from this man who blasted Bush for the debt he added and also blasted Bush when unemployment was about 6%? You don't see the hypocrisy from a man who claims to be pro-union and pro-the-little-guy yet wants to add 10 million illegal immigrants to the workforce to compete for jobs when we can't employ 10's of millions of existing American citizens?

Please, tell me why balancing the budget, reducing immigration, revising SS and Medicare and adopting more pro-economic growth policies are such radical ideas only supported by "racists and wingnuts". Tell me. Like it or not, Romney and Ryan campaigned on ideas to fix these problems. Obama has no intention of solving any of these problems. None. You don't have to believe me, just mark the calendar for 4 years from now and let's take a look then at where we stand as a nation. The numbers tell the story now and will then too.

It basically came down to people being envious of those with more money than they have. Because that $80B/year more added to the kitty will solve all our problems.