Ya' know what we need?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes the truth hurts. Judging by the anger in response to my post, it must have hit home for some of you.

Please post examples of racism put forth by right leaning participants of PPP in reaction to Barack Obama being re-elected.

Edited by RkFast

Simple. We didn't vote for him. Why? Because we hate black people. It's the only answer the party of victims can grasp.

Its amazing.....Ive voted against Democrats my entire life. In elections of all types...local, state, federal, school board, fire districts even. I think I voted against a kid in sixth grade running for hall monitor becuase his last name was "Carter." But suddenly I vote against THIS Democrat and its becuase of 'racism.'

Yeah....ok.

Edited by RkFast

I have never seen more sore losers than after this election. It's incredible. Racism is alive and well in this country.

no question that racism is still around. i was heartened however, by the response to a scheduled public kkk rally in a small city here in rural virginia last year. they were greatly outnumbered by disapproving regular folks and while protected by police, their gathering didn't go very well (fortunately, there was no violence, just lots of cries of "shame"). for people to deny the existence of racism is to deny the existence of hate groups. check out the southern poverty law center map sometime.i did see an edition of a romney sign with a silhoutte of obama with much more pronounced african features than he actually has. the meaning was not subtle.

no question that racism is still around. i was heartened however, by the response to a scheduled public kkk rally in a small city here in rural virginia last year. they were greatly outnumbered by disapproving regular folks and while protected by police, their gathering didn't go very well (fortunately, there was no violence, just lots of cries of "shame"). for people to deny the existence of racism is to deny the existence of hate groups. check out the southern poverty law center map sometime.i did see an edition of a romney sign with a silhoutte of obama with much more pronounced african features than he actually has. the meaning was not subtle.

Yes racism exists. It's a part of life. You can't cure stupid but to label anyone that is against Obama as racist (which is becoming the main argument of MSNBC types) is dishonest.

NOBODY is disputing that racism exsists. Neither is anyone disputing that racism is a motivating factor for some.....SOME......SOME in terms of who they voted for.

What is being outright rejected is the notion that it was the motivating factor for the vast majority of people who voted against Obama.

Its time for those who throw around this accusation to either back it up.....or shut the !@#$ up about it.

Sometimes the truth hurts. Judging by the anger in response to my post, it must have hit home for some of you.

Yea, it could be that. Or it could just be that it's annoying to have mindless dolts who can't debate on an even playing field throwing out baseless charges of racism as a substitute for anything intelligent or interesting to say.

I'm wondering if I claimed that you fu(ked your mother and it pissed you off, would your anger be an indication that I hit close to home?

Yea, it could be that. Or it could just be that it's annoying to have mindless dolts who can't debate on an even playing field throwing out baseless charges of racism as a substitute for anything intelligent or interesting to say.

I'm wondering if I claimed that you fu(ked your mother and it pissed you off, would your anger be an indication that I hit close to home?

Hold on, shes in my shower.

Ill ask her how she feels about it as soon as Westie posts the examples of post-election 'racism.'

Edited by RkFast

says the ass who can't have a discussion with out his wingnut cronies jumping in. You clowns feel pretty cocky when its five on one. Thats the rights mo, attack the person with a different point of view.

As far as you nuts being racists, the hatred spewing from their fat little fingers is worse than for any president previously. To say it is just his policy they dont like is complete bs.

says the ass who can't have a discussion with out his wingnut cronies jumping in. You clowns feel pretty cocky when its five on one. Thats the rights mo, attack the person with a different point of view.

As far as you nuts being racists, the hatred spewing from their fat little fingers is worse than for any president previously. To say it is just his policy they dont like is complete bs.

Some of us have gone to great lengths to explain fiscal conservatism to you and all you can do is attack us and call us racist for having different views than the POTUS. You know, if you had the ability to discuss an issue you wouldn't have to resort to all the name calling.

Some of us have gone to great lengths to explain fiscal conservatism to you and all you can do is attack us and call us racist for having different views than the POTUS. You know, if you had the ability to discuss an issue you wouldn't have to resort to all the name calling.

Isn't that hypocritical coming from you of all people. All you do is call names when confronted with another point of view, Stop being such a freaking cry baby!

Isn't that hypocritical coming from you of all people. All you do is call names when confronted with another point of view, Stop being such a freaking cry baby!

Calling someone racist isn't another point of view.

^ This is the same guy who attacked me personally for creating jobs, and driving American. He's a weak minded nothing who isn't bright enough to form an argument, so he resorts to ad hom attacks.

And then he cries like a pu$$y when someone calls him out.

You sure seem to have a very short memory.

Obama gets 'hated on' as do all Presidents. As for it being worse than any prior I'm not so sure. Look no further than Bush...and recall what he has done for AIDS in Africa and then consider the.....umm....commentary below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIUzLpO1kxI

refresh my memories please. I have no clue what your talking about.

I may be wrong but I would guess he's referring to the last democratic administration? I would guess the level of vitriol from the right was probably at a similar level.

Of course, maybe that was just because he was blowing sax on a black talk show. :bag:

refresh my memories please. I have no clue what your talking about.

You are one big dumbass you know that.

hanging[1].jpg

I may be wrong but I would guess he's referring to the last democratic administration? I would guess the level of vitriol from the right was probably at a similar level.

Of course, maybe that was just because he was blowing sax on a black talk show. :bag:

And your ass is dumber. :wallbash: