Ya' know what we need?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never seen more sore losers than after this election. It's incredible. Racism is alive and well in this country.

Many of us have tried to educate your ignorant ass, but you have spurned that so that you can cling to your ignorance and make ridiculous and childish claims that our repudiation of massive stupidity equals racism. Claiming racism for an honest opinion means you have nothing to validate your infantile opinions and girlish teenage responses.

I have never seen more sore losers than after this election. It's incredible. Racism is alive and well in this country.

Only a dumbass progressive of the largest kind could watch a country twice elect a black man to the highest position in the world, and then accuse that country of racism.

The racism card is dead, Skippy. Pick something else to whine about.

Only a dumbass progressive of the largest kind could watch a country twice elect a black man to the highest position in the world, and then accuse that country of racism.

The racism card is dead, Skippy. Pick something else to whine about.

Seems to me it's not dead at all. 95% of blacks voted for Barry just because he's black.

Don't be a troll. Blacks don't vote for Obama because they are racist.

Black people can't be racist. They're minorities.

Racism is clearly defined as any statement or idea this is, might be, or can possibly be construed as a derogatory statement, idea or action, originating from a white man (or possibly a white-hispanic depending on how white sounding their last name is) toward any non-white individual or maybe even a white woman.

For example: Wow, that was the longest Monday ever. I could certainly go for a cerveza after work. How about you, Pedro?

RACIST!

Edited by Jauronimo

Funny. I've never seen more sore winners!!

That's the damn truth. I don't think many of us were that enthusiastic over Romney, so it wasn't as hard to watch, but in the days after the election liberals were simultaneously pissed off & excited, and gloating with all the class of Tom Brady.

If Jimmy Kimmel had done his Wed monologue in my living room he'd be missing about 4 teeth right now.

Damn, looks like someone ruffled the local kkk feathers. Repubs hate it when they are called out on there bigotry. I have never seen a more ignorant self centered and selfish political party in my life.

On a wingnuts warped mind, the country is a level playing field. Fools.

Damn, looks like someone ruffled the local kkk feathers. Repubs hate it when they are called out on there bigotry. I have never seen a more ignorant self centered and selfish political party in my life.

I'd tell you what I really think but I don't want you to cry again.

Please post examples of racism put forth by right leaning participants of PPP in reaction to Barack Obama being re-elected or shut the !@#$ up.

Please post examples of racism put forth by right leaning participants of PPP in reaction to Barack Obama being re-elected or shut the !@#$ up.

And, would be the proper participle. Or for the sake of brevity, you could have simply eliminated everything before the or.