Pats fans are punks!

Big Hurt

I was reading some articles on the dirty hits by Brandon Spikes. The I read some of the comments from the Pats fans. Most of them are cheering for Spike's dirty hits! Like this one:

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/2012/11/12/bills-ryan-fitzpatrick-calls-patriots-brandon-spikes-punk/4bNHjITqlrVez432kQedPL/story.html

I tried to post some reply but was blocked. What a bunch of a-holes! I guess they love their dirty players. Bunch of classless people!

I was at the pats game, but had to leave in the fourth quarter to catch a flight... I was listening the the pats radio broadcast and their colour commentator was actually saying that the pats needed to knock one of our rbs out... Couldn't believe someone said that on record and on the radio, two biggest homers I have ever listened to... Might explain fan reaction

So does being a douche fan for a sports team get judged by what decade it happened in?

Got it.

I loved Dobler...couldn't remember if he was a 70's or 80's Bills player...rules were a little more relaxed then...as opposed to all the minutia of today's rulebook Spikes is still a punk.