Prominent head coaches that could get fired.

Rex Ryan

Romeo Crennel (ewww)

Andy Ried (meh)

Norv Turner (ewww)

Sean Peyton (free agent)

Then you have the 2nd or 3rd tier coaches like Jason Garrett

A lot of big names but I wouldn't touch a lot of them with a ten foot pole. The only candidates I like from this list is Rex Ryan and Sean Peyton. It will be interesting were Peyton lands if he test FA. The volatile situation with Rex Ryan might implode as well. High expectations, poor play and a bad locker room situation. NY usually cuts ties quickly when things go south.

I want some fire on the sidelines...how about give Mike Singletary a second chance?

Seriously, of the guys on that list, I might be willing to kick the tires on Andy Reid...but I will almost bet, if he does get canned (I think he will) he will sit out a season or two, before coaching again. Also, would be intrigued by Payton, but I think there is absolutely no chance he will land anywhere but New Orleans or Dallas.

The rest...no thanks.

Teams that could be getting a new HC

Buffalo 3-6

NY Jets 3-6

Cleveland 2-7

Jacksonville 1-8

KC 1-7

Oakland 3-6

Carolina 2-7

Philly 3-6

San Diego 4-5

Dallas 4-5

Ron rivera as our DC, keep chan i love seeing the bills move the ball to much to go back to the days of sub par defensive team with no offense.

Most fans were so sick of Jauron's feeble attempt at offense they are all now in love with Gaileys half-assed attempt at offense. 15th on offense, 25th in passing 5th in rushing and should be 1st in rushing. No other team has a pair of RB's as good as Fred Jackson and CJ Spiller. Spiller leads the NFL in YPC avg.

The Bills have proven they can score on bad defenses and get shut down against good defenses 49ers 3 pts, Texans 9 pts

Edited by FeartheLosing