Obama Admin. Will Not Push for Gay Marriage in 2nd Term

yeah he's not radically liberal, I've been telling people that, he's tied to Wall street, he's not a pacifist, and he's going to let the states decide for themselves on gay marriage -If you are a real progressive you're just happy he isn't surrounded by neo-cons pushing for a war with Iran and the SC isn't going to go even farther to the right.

Well, he's gotta leave a wedge issue or two for the 2016 Democrat.

I mean, working to achieve your base's policy goals means they'll have no reason to keep voting for you. The gay community might turn to things like improving the economy or reducing the deficit/debt and Dems don't want that.

There's future-elections to win, dammit!

Well, he's gotta leave a wedge issue or two for the 2016 Democrat.

I mean, working to achieve your base's policy goals means they'll have no reason to keep voting for you. The gay community might turn to things like improving the economy or reducing the deficit/debt and Dems don't want that.

There's future-elections to win, dammit!

Until now... The economy was everything in order to win an election... Until now... Go figure.

yeah he's not radically liberal, I've been telling people that, he's tied to Wall street, he's not a pacifist, and he's going to let the states decide for themselves on gay marriage -If you are a real progressive you're just happy he isn't surrounded by neo-cons pushing for a war with Iran and the SC isn't going to go even farther to the right.

which is probably what he should have said all along, but that wouldn't have played well pre-election, now would it? First gay president and all...