Something that will be looked over

Something that will be looked over about today's game is that before the game ending pick on the final drive, Fitz threw at least two balls right into defenders hands that would have essentially given the same result just a little earlier. Yeah every QB gets away with one here and there but Fitz seems to have multiple each game. Go re watch the week 3 pays game last year, same thing. Not to mention the constant batted balls.

Don't get me wrong I think Fitz is a good guy and a good competitor. He's tough and always gets back up after getting knocked down. He takes blame when it's not his fault. He does everything that you would want your QB to do except for he comes up small when it matters most. We may have made the playoffs but we will never go anywhere meaningful with him back there. Just sucks nobody in the front office can see this. Coulda had russel Wilson among many others over the years.

Didn't Tom Brady have two dropped INT's as well??? Batted balls? What game were you watching? I would argue at least three of his incompletions were on screens that didn't work or throw aways. Fitz has played well enough for this team to win. That is all that need be said. If they lose when the defense only gives up 10 or hell even 21 points then we can talk about Fitz and Gailey. Until then the discussion starts and ends with Wanny and the worst group of LB's in the NFL.

Didn't Tom Brady have two dropped INT's as well??? Batted balls? What game were you watching? I would argue at least three of his incompletions were on screens that didn't work or throw aways. Fitz has played well enough for this team to win. That is all that need be said. If they lose when the defense only gives up 10 or hell even 21 points then we can talk about Fitz and Gailey. Until then the discussion starts and ends with Wanny and the worst group of LB's in the NFL.

Good luck banging that drum. Although I agree with you. If you point out things like the Bills are only one of two teams to give up 30pts per game, or 400 yards per game or 150 rushing yards per game. Can't get off the field on third downs can't force turnovers. You'll be met with the one track mind of "Fitz sucks grrr"