What sickened me the most this game.

FireChan

Fitz gets lit up, dirty hit helmet to helmet. Not one player on our team got over there to defend him or get in the guy's face.'

That's disgusting for any sports team, but especially for the NFL. That goes to show you what kind of guys we have on our team.

i thought it was fitting of his character that he got right up and got in the guy's face. and there was no need for retalliation simpley because fitz was fine and the flag was thrown.

Every other team in the League backs their QB up and makes a scene. Even teams with "worse" QB's than ours.

I think it's gross no one even showed emotion. If you think that Fitz getting in that guy's face was "enough", you probably haven't played or seen what it's like to be on a sports team. Even in the high school and college level, players back each other up.

Sadly, this team lacks the heart, or sense of camaraderie to do anything for each other when it means something.

Speaks volumes about our defensive issues and QB - WR relationships.

i played all kinds of sports in school and out of it. and if that crap happens in the backyard, then there is a melee. if it happens on the field there are different rules. it wasn't like the run on miller by lucic.

I didn't say a melee needed to happen. I can show you hundreds of clips of QB's getting hit dirty and the offensive line getting back there to get in the guy's face.

Not one lineman even went back there, that's disappointing.

I didn't say a melee needed to happen. I can show you hundreds of clips of QB's getting hit dirty and the offensive line getting back there to get in the guy's face.

Not one lineman even went back there, that's disappointing.

all i know is that i feel really good about fitz taking care of his own business. isn't that a kind of leadership. i mean, at that point in the game don't you just kinda say to yourself "that's MY quarterback".

This is still a culture of losers that Nix assembled. No different that the team that had "no talent" according to Wilson. No one on this teams knows how to win. A few at least try. But 3 or 4 guys can't win by themselves. That may be the total of players that actually care about the outcome of any single game.

So, why care about a teammates situation during or after a play. Play/shower/get home/cash check on Monday.

This collection of losers is light years away from even being called the "bumbling Bills" .

Fitz gets lit up, dirty hit helmet to helmet. Not one player on our team got over there to defend him or get in the guy's face.'

That's disgusting for any sports team, but especially for the NFL. That goes to show you what kind of guys we have on our team.

Agree.

Not looking for us to start a war but really, no response. I feel Pears would have been there. Wood or someone needed to get in there and show up.

So what happens .. Spikes knocks the crap out of Freddy next.

all i know is that i feel really good about fitz taking care of his own business. isn't that a kind of leadership. i mean, at that point in the game don't you just kinda say to yourself "that's MY quarterback".

We can agree with that. It's that kind of toughness that I admire about Fitzpatrick. Still, he inspires it in me, where's the rest of the team?