Status Report from Downtown Boston

OCinBuffalo

Well, I'm here, and the only reason I'm not still out is: my sister has demanded that I make chili tomorrow.

However, I was able to take many scalps tonight. My favorite from tonight:

Walked into random bar, near Surface Rd...literally. :lol: Apparently the best name they can come up with = turning a noun into a pronoun. Anyhow, seeing people wearing Pats regalia... I blasted in with the "Let's Go BuffALO! Acted goofy, got some laughs, then I did it again for the people who missed it. We hung out for a while...I got some sucker Pats fans to trust me(bought a round etc.). Mistake.

Turns out, one of them has a son who's our guy. Told him..."Alright, when you see your son tomorrow...give him a 'hey, hey, hey, hey'. Ok? You try it." He did it. :o:lol: (and my sister, having been a victim of this her entire life, gets it immediately...)

I told him he didn't do it right, he had to "say it like Hey HEY HEY Hey" (and now my parents knew what was coming...because they quite familiar with my wiseassery as well) He did it...again.

So, of course, I told him he still didn't do it right, and he had to do it right this time: "No, like this: HEY, Hey, HEY, Hey! Ok, go!"

We all know what happens when we do this 3 times, right? (now my cousins, sister's friends, etc. were completely prepared) My whole crew, stood, and in unison: "Let's Go Buffalo!"

All that was left to say: "Thanks for leading the Bills cheer, buddy!" :lol: I was bathing in chagrin. I still have some left over if anybody wants any. :P

There's other stuff, but: "I have not even begun to fight".....