Reagan Knew Before Anyone...

41 days. The election distraction is over and it's time to focus on what really matters.

How will your politics and priorities change when the truth is revealed over the coming weeks and months? Will it surprise you? Or are you already preparing for the coming new light of your star brothers?

UFO's during Sandy reported by NBA point guard.

http://www.complex.com/sports/2012/11/deron-williams-saw-a-ufo-in-the-sky-during-hurricane-sandy

This may become the definitive straw that broke the silence's back.

If you know of any good books about Ronald Reagan's life and presidency, please let me know. He was in office when I was really young and all I hear from people is how great or terrible he was. My assumption is that as always, the truth lies somewhere in the middle. Regardless of political affiliation, he comes across as a genuine and sincere person.

If you know of any good books about Ronald Reagan's life and presidency, please let me know. He was in office when I was really young and all I hear from people is how great or terrible he was. My assumption is that as always, the truth lies somewhere in the middle. Regardless of political affiliation, he comes across as a genuine and sincere person.

Not the best source of info on any president but PBS has a series available for free called "The Presidents" you can stream about 3-4 hours on him and others.

I don't have any books to recommend, but I was a freshman in college when Reagan was elected and every person I knew was scared witless, including me. We believed all the talk that the dude was itching for a war and was ready to blow anyone up just for the fun of it. Then one night I watched him give a speech that pretty much changed my political life. He basically said "Russia is a huge threat. This big thing here is their military arsenal and this little dot is ours. We need ours bigger than theirs." It wasn't really what he was saying. He was just mesmerizing. Trusting. Believable.

There's a reason many people use Reagan as a reference point. Even Obama made efforts to compare himself to Reagan. Faults and all, he was a special man. And since he was also a special Republican, you can connect the dots as to who hates him and why.

Edited by LABillzFan

Reagan came at a time when we had just experienced four years of a president who was negative, down-lifting and ineffectual. Reagan was just the opposite. He inspired a whole country minus the die-hard lefties. There was even such a term as "Reagan Democrats". This guy, by his inclusion and affability along with his strength of character and his steadfastness about certain principles, was able to get the administration and congress to work together. You would do well to read up on him.

I was thinking the same thing.

What the hell is this infatuation with Clinton??? The guy energized the CRA that led to the breakdown of the housing market. He had total disrespect for the presidency. Impeached for obstruction of justice. Accused of rape. WTF?? This guy was a joke. He's almost a big a fraud and myth as Obama. Again, a image and alternative reality created by the media.To mention him even in the same sentence as Reagan is a insult and a joke.

What the hell is this infatuation with Clinton??? The guy energized the CRA that led to the breakdown of the housing market. He had total disrespect for the presidency. Impeached for obstruction of justice. Accused of rape. WTF?? This guy was a joke. He's almost a big a fraud and myth as Obama. Again, a image and alternative reality created by the media.To mention him even in the same sentence as Reagan is a insult and a joke.

Clinton couldn't carry Reagan's lunchbox. Give Bubba credit though for knowing that and making the best of the situation. He went along with how the majority was feeling, and I'll throw the slimeball a bone and say that at some point in time you have to have opposite gender sex. Hillary wasn't providing it.

Not the best source of info on any president but PBS has a series available for free called "The Presidents" you can stream about 3-4 hours on him and others.

I don't have any books to recommend, but I was a freshman in college when Reagan was elected and every person I knew was scared witless, including me. We believed all the talk that the dude was itching for a war and was ready to blow anyone up just for the fun of it. Then one night I watched him give a speech that pretty much changed my political life. He basically said "Russia is a huge threat. This big thing here is their military arsenal and this little dot is ours. We need ours bigger than theirs." It wasn't really what he was saying. He was just mesmerizing. Trusting. Believable.

There's a reason many people use Reagan as a reference point. Even Obama made efforts to compare himself to Reagan. Faults and all, he was a special man. And since he was also a special Republican, you can connect the dots as to who hates him and why.

I will check that PBS special out. Very eloquent synopsis, LA, I don't remember much of that time period, but I will keep that in ind, whenever my schedule allows me to check some info out.

pssh if hillary didnt care about bill getting tarts to blow him why should i. and dont give me that bull about hillary coming out and saying she was hurt, she didnt give a crap she just was mad he embarrassed her. the stupid impeachment was the result of a thoroughly wasteful and shameful witchhunt that never should have happened. sure, i wish he just came out and said ok she blew me so what, bite me. but he was painted into a corner over bullcrap and lied about a messy bj. big freakin deal. meanwhile bin laden was planning his big attack and we are wasting time wringing our hands over a spooged blue dress. you must be fkn with me. i couldnt care less about sexual shenanigans between consenting adults, and id bet my last dollar ronnie had his own tart on the side here and there, big movie star and all, he just never got caught

anyway, bubba was an awesome president and is still a great leader. so would ronnie if he were still alive. they were very different but both great men in my book

pssh if hillary didnt care about bill getting tarts to blow him why should i. and dont give me that bull about hillary coming out and saying she was hurt, she didnt give a crap she just was mad he embarrassed her. the stupid impeachment was the result of a thoroughly wasteful and shameful witchhunt that never should have happened. sure, i wish he just came out and said ok she blew me so what, bite me. but he was painted into a corner over bullcrap and lied about a messy bj. big freakin deal. meanwhile bin laden was planning his big attack and we are wasting time wringing our hands over a spooged blue dress. you must be fkn with me. i couldnt care less about sexual shenanigans between consenting adults, and id bet my last dollar ronnie had his own tart on the side here and there, big movie star and all, he just never got caught

anyway, bubba was an awesome president and is still a great leader. so would ronnie if he were still alive. they were very different but both great men in my book

Go read dereliction of duty and come back on here about that.

http://www.amazon.co...s/dp/0895260603

Edited by Jim in Anchorage

I see where you get your screen name. Where the "f" do you get off making a statement about Reagan that you have absolutely no knowledge of? Dumbass.

Richard Reeves book is great.