The Entitlement Mentality - The GOP Edition

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saying that, "People can't survive in a carbon-monoxide rich environment," is not the same thing as defining what carbon-monoxide is.

What is trickle-down economics?

When the rich throw money down to the poor from their ivory towers.

Face it... Mitt got smoked worse than the Bills will tomorrow!

He didn't know what was happening. To quote Mike Robitaille: "Mitt was on the arena roof looking for his jock!"

Stunned is an understatement... I like the quote coming out of Ohio. We (GOP) knocked on 75,000 doors... Don't worry Mr. Prez., we knocked on 375,000. Obama did BETTER than 2008... Votes were coming out that Mittens and Co. didn't know even existed! Actually, voter ID helped! Made more people angry about voter supression.

ROFLMAO

He didn't know what was happening. To quote Mike Robitaille: "Mitt was on the arena roof looking for his jock!"

Stunned is an understatement... I like the quote coming out of Ohio. We (GOP) knocked on 75,000 doors... Don't worry Mr. Prez., we knocked on 375,000. Obama did BETTER than 2008... Votes were coming out that Mittens and Co. didn't know even existed! Actually, voter ID helped! Made more people angry about voter supression.

ROFLMAO

Yep Mitt got smoked. No one is denying that but saying that he was shocked and that is an example of rich guy entitlement is rather clueless.

OMG his wife cried because she's used to getting everything she wants :lol:.

I saw an article on November 7th about how Michelle Obama wore Michael Kors at the victory speech and how she was strong on fashion. I wish I could find the article blasting Ann Romney for being out of touch for wearing an expensive dress on tv :lol:

Edited by meazza

Yep Mitt got smoked. No one is denying that but saying that he was shocked and that is an example of rich guy entitlement is rather clueless.

OMG his wife cried because she's used to getting everything she wants :lol:.

I saw an article on November 7th about how Michelle Obama wore Michael Kors at the victory speech and how she was strong on fashion. I wish I could find the article blasting Ann Romney for being out of touch for wearing an expensive dress on tv :lol:

i don't know, i may well deny that "mitt got smoked". certainly, he lost the election, but whether he got smoked or not remains to be seen. looking back over the past four years, a large number of american voters pretty clearly indicated that THEY got smoked by voting for romney. the end game for many supporters of obama has devolved into "he didn't have enough time..." and "it was way way way worse than he thought..." and "no one could have done a better job...". at this point, i'm in the camp that says we're all along for the ride, so like it or not, it all be what it will be. with luck, congress will hold the line on the key issues important to conservatives, and with luck, things get worked out. personally, i think the choices outlined by the president with respect to the looming crisis is the choice between going over the fiscal cliff, or sitting in the ford pinto looking over the edge while people are racing up behind you.

it remains to be seen who got smoked, and the next few years will tell.

as for the original poster, here's the only way to look at it. if your life is a perpetual cycle of "i got %$#@ed" offset by "wow i'm getting $#@^ed" interspersed with "*&^%ing rich guys always trying to &^%$ me", well, all you did was make romney's point clear. maybe someday your children will be lucky enough to break the cycle and marry a rich guy.

ROFLMAO

These will be the same people rioting when their freebies start to get cut-off. So there won't be much laughing for long.

Trickle down economics doesn't work.

Let's assume for a moment that you DO understand this concept and it does NOT work. Fine.

The Obama plan is to grown the economy from the middle out. Please explain the Obama middle-out economic growth plan and how it will be implemented successfully. Please provide details if possible.

Aaaaaaaand GO!

How would you know? You don't even know what it is.

I lived through 8 years of it under GWB. Of course I know what it is.

Let's assume for a moment that you DO understand this concept and it does NOT work. Fine.

The Obama plan is to grown the economy from the middle out. Please explain the Obama middle-out economic growth plan and how it will be implemented successfully. Please provide details if possible.

Aaaaaaaand GO!

I would explain it to you but I don't have any crayons.

This is exactly it. A bunch of douchey college students voting Dem because "the GOP is full of bigots and they want into your uterus and bedrooms." I dont know who to hate more for this, my generation of douchey college students, or the GOP for making a pointless stand to police peoples morals.

They learnin you anything about reading comprehension or critical thinkin in that there college of yours? The GOP objects to the government forcing others to pay for your birth control pills, rubbers and abortions. Ya see, some people have religious objections to bc & abortions and make a stink about it. Trust me, I don't want into your uterus and am not going to make a judgement if you choose to snuff out a fetus.

Edited by 3rdnlng

They learnin you anything about reading comprehension or critical thinkin in that there college of yours? The GOP objects to the government forcing others to pay for your birth control pills, rubbers and abortions. Ya see, some people have religious objections to bc & abortions and make a stink about it. Trust me, I don't want into your uterus and am not going to make a judgement if you choose snuff out a fetus.

Believe it or not 3rd. I agree with you. I am not pro choice. I do not want my hard earned money paying for the murder of a fetus. If you want to murder your baby, do it on your dime , not mine. And God have mercy on your soul if you decide to go down that road.

I would explain it to you but I don't have any crayons.

It's unfortunate that's the only way you know how to communicate.

But it doesn't have to be you. Any liberal should be able to answer the question: Exiled, Dr. Daurenstien, Conner, New Bills...any of you. You obviously know the economy is the most important issue, and you obviously know Obama's plan is to grow the economy from the middle out....SOOOOO....

Someone. Anyone. Please explain how Obama plans to grow the economy from the middle out.

Anyone? Bueller? Anyone?

Believe it or not 3rd. I agree with you. I am not pro choice. I do not want my hard earned money paying for the murder of a fetus. If you want to murder your baby, do it on your dime , not mine. And God have mercy on your soul if you decide to go down that road.

Well I'm glad you agree with me on my reply to dirt plower, but I'm afraid I don't agree with you on your economic thoughts. You've been asked by a few people to explain "trickle down" and "middle out" economics and your cryptic replies won't cut it here. It's obvious to me that you could afford to gain some real knowledge about how the economy actually works, and discussing that with people who run things other than a gift shop might be helpful to you.

But it doesn't have to be you. Any liberal should be able to answer the question: Exiled, Dr. Daurenstien, Conner, New Bills...any of you. You obviously know the economy is the most important issue, and you obviously know Obama's plan is to grow the economy from the middle out....SOOOOO....

Someone. Anyone. Please explain how Obama plans to grow the economy from the middle out.

Anyone? Bueller? Anyone?

The economy is not the most important issue... The economy sucks and Obama still won... It can't be that important.

Anyone? Bueller? Anyone?

First of all, I am most definitely not a liberal. Ok? I don't claim to have a degree in economics, but hasn't the 8 years of the Bush administration show you trickle down doesn't work? Maybe it worked 30 or 40 years ago, when morals was a good thing to have. But today? This world is consumed by greed. The more we have the more we want.

First of all, I am most definitely not a liberal. Ok? I don't claim to have a degree in economics, but hasn't the 8 years of the Bush administration show you trickle down doesn't work? Maybe it worked 30 or 40 years ago, when morals was a good thing to have. But today? This world is consumed by greed. The more we have the more we want.

Mitt is worried about all his sheeple after the election... They will all get severance pay! He's worried what will become of his crack A-team... LoL.

LABillz: Your check is int he mail! :beer:

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

The economy is not the most important issue... The economy sucks and Obama still won... It can't be that important.

Money isn't important until there is none left. Just because the electorate is short sighted doesn't mean they are correct.

If the economy ever.gets to Europe levels (and it.could) it will not be pretty.

Want to see the next disaster? France just passed.their famous tax increases and forecasts gdp will grow 2%. The imf forecasts less than 50bps. Wait till that train wreck hits.