Getting home from the Jacksonville game

mellaman101

If you base the area you live in on the quality of the resident professional sports team, then you are not very bright.

I'm actually pretty bright-thank you. I will admit that I didn't actually express my thoughts too well. The kids that are wearing opposing team's jerseys and getting yelled at by Bills fand are more often than not local WNYers who don't decide to pull for a loser like the Bills. They are getting treated like crap by their own fellow citizens. This is the kind of BS that drives people out of the area and gives Bills fans bad reps.

I'm actually pretty bright-thank you. I will admit that I didn't actually express my thoughts too well. The kids that are wearing opposing team's jerseys and getting yelled at by Bills fand are more often than not local WNYers who don't decide to pull for a loser like the Bills. They are getting treated like crap by their own fellow citizens. This is the kind of BS that drives people out of the area and gives Bills fans bad reps.

What drives people out of B-Lo is the economy, F'ed up politics (for decades), and not smack talk at a football game. Just sayin.