Getting home from the Jacksonville game

mellaman101

Luck is GREAT! Will be a stud in the NFL for many years to come. Colts got a jem with him....

Made me sick sitting there. All the upper bowl seats are free tickets for military and vets. Active duty must wear uniforms and that is all that were in the upper bowl area; vets and active duty. Most Vets were wearing Ravens, Steelers and Cowboys stuff.

I dont know how many seats are in a section but Jacksonvill had a total of 18 sections totally tarped off and the place had to have about 20000 seats open.

The fans are horrible. Everyone had the Florida State game on their phones and the tv's inside had the game on also. It is not a family friendly enviroment for anyone. Lots of hard liquor and power drinkers with fights all over the place. Worse than any other stadium I have ever been to.

I sat there thinking to myself. My team may be gone from Buffalo in the next 10 years and these people have a team? HORRIBLE NFL experience.

Hey L.A............. Jacksonville is for the taking and nobody will miss them.

Ive been to a lot of road games.

see my sig.

Jacksonville was they only place where we were invited many times to fight. It was soooooo strange. Jacksonville and Buffalo have no history. We didn't get it. Strange people is all we could chalk it il to.

see my sig.

Jacksonville was they only place where we were invited many times to fight. It was soooooo strange. Jacksonville and Buffalo have no history. We didn't get it. Strange people is all we could chalk it il to.

Yeah, like opposing fans don't get messed with in Orchard Park. Have had many fans from other teams say that Buffalo was their worse road experience. Nine road games isn't very impressive by the way.

Yeah, like opposing fans don't get messed with in Orchard Park. Have had many fans from other teams say that Buffalo was their worse road experience. Nine road games isn't very impressive by the way.

1.) Count again.

2.) Who is talking about Orchard Park?

Opposing fans that get harassed are generally loud mouth New Yorkers or Chowderheads. And that's a fact. As long as your not a loud mouth POS you will be fine in OP. of course, there's always the few that screw it up for everyone. But from what a few people have said now is that the fans in Jax are far from polite.

9 road games isn't that bad honestly. He's been to almost 1/3 of the NFL stadiums. I'd say about 30% gives a good barometer.

Jax sounds pretty brutal.....but I have seen bottles tossed from Limos and taxis post game at the Ralph at Fins fans and fights for no reason as well..

you get a big crowd together with alcohol.....and someone's always gonna be the donkey.

Jax seems like worst atmosphere for NFL game by far though.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Opposing fans that get harassed are generally loud mouth New Yorkers or Chowderheads. And that's a fact. As long as your not a loud mouth POS you will be fine in OP. of course, there's always the few that screw it up for everyone. But from what a few people have said now is that the fans in Jax are far from polite.

9 road games isn't that bad honestly. He's been to almost 1/3 of the NFL stadiums. I'd say about 30% gives a good barometer.

I was at the Bills/FIns game in OP about 5 years ago, there was a kid maybe 12-13 years old standing at the concession line wearing a Culpepper jersey when a group of Bills fans in the mid 20's or so circled him and chanted !@#$. I walked in between them and told them to take off. Of course they run their mouths as they walk away, this poor kid looked like he was going to cry. I told him they were just scumbags and dont worry about it. I was never more embarrassed to be a Bills fan than I was that day.

Edited by BUFFALOTONE

see my sig.

Jacksonville has a school named after a guy in the KKK. It's not exactly the beacon of deep thinkers. If they move a team to LA, there's no question it should be them. We would kill for their last 10 years and they still are a terrible fanbase. I think the Murlakey-Gabbert combo is the final death nail.

I was at the Bills/FIns game in OP about 5 years ago, there was a kid maybe 12-13 years old standing at the concession line wearing a Culpepper jersey when a group of Bills fans in the mid 20's or so circled him and chanted !@#$. I walked in between them and told them to take off. Of course they run their mouths as they walk away, this poor kid looked like he was going to cry. I told him they were just scumbags and dont worry about it. I was never more embarrassed to be a Bills fan than I was that day.

Like I said, there's always some bad apples. But generally at the Ralph unless your wearing an away jersey and being an @$$hole you are left alone. With the exception of being called out which is normal at any game if your the away fan.

And the way you say your story makes it sound like grown adults were circling around a 12 year old and taking jabs at him from all sides like he was a helpless injured calf and Hyenas were all around just snipping at it one at a time. Lets be real, they were all prolly in the same line and these guys were prolly just talking **** in general. My biggest question with your story is where was the kids parents??? A 12 year old Thats wearing an away jersey at any sporting event should be watched by his parents no matter what stadium they are in. I blame their patents for being absolute idiots and wish that kid the best of luck in his life. He's going to need it because either his parents don't care or are just plain stupid.

Like I said, there's always some bad apples. But generally at the Ralph unless your wearing an away jersey and being an @$$hole you are left alone. With the exception of being called out which is normal at any game if your the away fan.

And the way you say your story makes it sound like grown adults were circling around a 12 year old and taking jabs at him from all sides like he was a helpless injured calf and Hyenas were all around just snipping at it one at a time. Lets be real, they were all prolly in the same line and these guys were prolly just talking **** in general. My biggest question with your story is where was the kids parents??? A 12 year old Thats wearing an away jersey at any sporting event should be watched by his parents no matter what stadium they are in. I blame their patents for being absolute idiots and wish that kid the best of luck in his life. He's going to need it because either his parents don't care or are just plain stupid.

Not even close. The kid was standing in line at the concessions stand. And YEs, 20-30 year olds are grown men they circled around the kid and pointed and chanted AZZ Hole. If it was a grown man I would not have bothered to tell the story. Maybe the kids parents were using the bathroom and he was holding their place in line. Why are you trying to blame the parents, unless you are one of those fans who condones that behavior. This happened in a 30 second span as I was standing 5 feet away.

Not even close. The kid was standing in line at the concessions stand. And YEs, 20-30 year olds are grown men they circled around the kid and pointed and chanted AZZ Hole. If it was a grown man I would not have bothered to tell the story. Maybe the kids parents were using the bathroom and he was holding their place in line. Why are you trying to blame the parents, unless you are one of those fans who condones that behavior. This happened in a 30 second span as I was standing 5 feet away.

I see that nonsense going on in Orchard park all the time. I've seen kids getting picked on many times. Let's face it, most kids that age who live in WNY aren't Bills fans-theve never seen a good product. No wonder everyone wants to leave this area.

As I said, you were there so you would know. But it honestly sounds like you embellished it and how it turned out. And yes, I do blame the kids parents. It's absolutely their fault. Children of that age shouldn't be on their own in a place of 70,000 people. No ifs, and, or buts about it. Parents these days are lazy and bad to say the least. Just give your kids 10 bucks and tell them to go get a drink in a packed stadium is stupid at best. Even if the kid was holding a spot in line. Anything even close to that is rediculous. I'm not a parent but you better believe that when I have kids and I take them to any sporting event, even at 13, I will be holding thier hands. Bad parenting, lazy parenting will ruin this country. It already is.

FWIW, when I was in my early 20s, I was a bit more loud and obnoxious at the games. But I would never pick on a little kid. I sure wouldn't watch my mouth. Your at a sporting event for Christs sake. But I would never pick on a kid like that. In fact, nobody in our section would have. And I'm in the tunnel side end zone which is as rowdy as it gets. Sure if your an adult, wearing a Pats, or Phins, or Jets jersey and your talking a bunch of crap like your in your own living room, talking crap to home team fans, then you deserve to be picked on. Realize your surroundings.

Edited by mrags

I live in South FLA and they arent much better. I have never seen that directed toward a kid. I have had my fair share of arguments with jagoffs and I have been the jagoff ...... it happens.

People can be @$$holes no matter where you go. I have no doubt what you saw at the Bills game doesn't happen at just about every stadium every Sunday. You just happened to witness it.

see my sig.

hey man, looking at your sig..must've been great to be at the Texans game when JP and Lee Evans went insane.

Sucks most of those games on your sig have been losses..you got some good cities on there though :thumbsup:

I see that nonsense going on in Orchard park all the time. I've seen kids getting picked on many times. Let's face it, most kids that age who live in WNY aren't Bills fans-theve never seen a good product. No wonder everyone wants to leave this area.

If you base the area you live in on the quality of the resident professional sports team, then you are not very bright.