How annoying are the terrible towels

taterhill

try and watch a game with one of those flying in front of your face all game...I put an end to the one in front of me real fast...lasted about half of the first quarter until I told the people in front of us to cut the sh--

191318[/snapback]

I wanted to take a monster stevestojan in them and shove them back in their face!

try and watch a game with one of those flying in front of your face all game...I put an end to the one in front of me real fast...lasted about half of the first quarter until I told the people in front of us to cut the sh--

191318[/snapback]

Almost as annoying as the cowbell.

Almost.

nobody pounded a cowbell in front of others at the game

191352[/snapback]

Simply because the RWS rent-a-cops had the great good sense to realize that cowbells were more annoying than dishrags without actually having to experience them.

Says a lot when rent-a-cops are brighter than you, doesn't it?

Simply because the RWS rent-a-cops had the great good sense to realize that cowbells were more annoying than dishrags without actually having to experience them.

Says a lot when rent-a-cops are brighter than you, doesn't it?

191361[/snapback]

what are you talking about?

what are you talking about?

191380[/snapback]

Stadium security would let towels in. Would not let cowbells in. Ergo, stadium security recognizes the inherent stupidity in the whole Cowbell Movement. Ergo, they're smarter thay you. :)

Stadium security would let towels in.  Would not let cowbells in.  Ergo, stadium security recognizes the inherent stupidity in the whole Cowbell Movement.  Ergo, they're smarter thay you.  :P

191387[/snapback]

you are reaching skippy....

No, I'm spitballing.  "More cowbell" was reaching, ya friggin' lemming...

191416[/snapback]

And I thought you were being sarcastic all this time. To have that much venom toward a little fun on a message board means I am smarter than you. Talk about having issues.... :P

And I thought you were being sarcastic all this time.  To have that much venom toward a little fun on a message board means I am smarter than you. Talk about having issues.... :P

191427[/snapback]

I don't have issues. I have glockenspiel.