(LAMP)New England Roll Call--Saturday Plans?

plenzmd1

So who's going to the game? We will be there, Section 203 . Getting in early Saturday morning.

I have a group of 3 couples..one couple are Pats fans, the other couple just going for the party. We are arranging for a private walking tour Saturday afternoon, non freedom trail,...wanted to see if anyone else wanted to join our group. Prooly looking at a combination of Downtown, Back Bay, North End, Beacon Hill or something along those lines.

We are staying at W near Boston Commons, so assume we will start in the Park or close to it.

BTW, we always take train from South Station to the stadium, good way to get there and back from Downtown for only $15 round trip.

And for once, it will be a miserable train ride for all the knucklehead Pats fans, and the few Bills fans will be rocking that train all the way back to downtown

Edited by plenzmd1

So who's going to the game? We will be there, Section 203 . Getting in early Saturday morning.

I have a group of 3 couples..one couple are Pats fans, the other couple just going for the party. We are arranging for a private walking tour Saturday afternoon, non freedom trail,...wanted to see if anyone else wanted to join our group. Prooly looking at a combination of Downtown, Back Bay, North End, Beacon Hill or something along those lines.

We are staying at W near Boston Commons, so assume we will start in the Park or close to it.

BTW, we always take train from South Station to the stadium, good way to get there and back from Downtown for only $15 round trip.

And for once, it will be a miserable train ride for all the knucklehead Pats fans, and the few Bills fans will be rocking that train all the way back to downtown

Still expecting those four extra games , huh?

I'll be thinking of you on your "rockin ride" after the Bills put on their display.

Still expecting those four extra games , huh?

I'll be thinking of you on your "rockin ride" after the Bills put on their display.

HAHA...dude i never give up..not in my nature!!!

I agree with the guy in the other thread...at some point they have to win a game in that stadium no????

Also, while I hate Boston teams..love the city. So go just as much for the weekend in the city as we do for the game.

Not only am I going but I have an extra ticket. (a friend can't go) $89 + split the $50 parking. (Yes, $50 friggin' bucks, and that's the cheap parking!) PM me if interested. I'll even pick you up. I plan to park next to the Boston Backers/Pinto Kenny party.

PTR

Son in law coming to help with the roof around the dormer.

They live in Stoughton only 15 min from the stadium.

Daughter wants to get me in the Liberty box next year.

Love walking around Boston. A fun city.

Son in law coming to help with the roof around the dormer.

They live in Stoughton only 15 min from the stadium.

Daughter wants to get me in the Liberty box next year.

Love walking around Boston. A fun city.

Great city. Looks like tour of Fenway in the morning, then onto walking tour, then to the Cambridge Antique mart.( while we watch the Richmond game on the IPAD)..then dinner. Great day palnned!!!