Republicans, you should be happy for Obama

Why are you so jealous of the success of others? If you spent half the effort you use deriding others for their ingenuity, hard work and success you might not be so miserable when contemplating the good fortune of others.

Edited by gringo starr

Partisan talking point...crusade...statistic...vitriol...sour grapes

Why are you so jealous of the success of others? If you spent half the effot you use deriding others for their ingenuity, hard work and success you might not be so miserable when contemplating the good fortune of others.

Apparently the definition of success has been changed and I wasn't notified?

Considering Obama has failed by his own criteria for success in his first term, the definition most certainly has evolved. By this new measure, our liberal pals must look at GW's two terms in office as a resounding success.

Considering Obama has failed by his own criteria for success in his first term, the definition most certainly has evolved. By this new measure, our liberal pals must look at GW's two terms in office as a resounding success.

Why are you so jealous of the success of others? If you spent half the effort you use deriding others for their ingenuity, hard work and success you might not be so miserable when contemplating the good fortune of others.

Why are you so jealous of the success of others? If you spent half the effot you use deriding others for their ingenuity, hard work and success you might not be so miserable when contemplating the good fortune of others.

Making up schit as if I wrote it and then "quoting" me is a childish game and about par for the course when it comes to you. I've been against Obama because I believe he and his policies are wrong for this country. Touting Obama for hard work and success is laughable. The only "success" he's had is in winning an election. He's done nothing to improve this country and his hardest work has been campaigning.

I hope it's not lost on any of our readers that the OP's definition of success appears to include stealing the unsourced work of others, failing, however, to complete even that theft competently, and releasing a mangled half-ass product to the public.

The irony sure gets thick around here.

I hope it's not lost on any of our readers that the OP's definition of success appears to include stealing the unsourced work of others, failing, however, to complete even that theft competently, and releasing a mangled half-ass product to the public.

The irony sure gets thick around here.

:lol: This is fun!

You hardliners are all sour grapes, just like I expected. It Romney had won, I would have posted a congratulations to him. I would wish him well. I know you won't believe that because you in your infantile world view expect that everyone else is like you, petty, divisive, unbending.

I'm only holding up this inane sentiment for what it is, a piece of 3rd grade "I'm rubber--you're glue" garbage. It takes on a special comedy value for me though, now that you're on the other side.

:thumbsup:

You hardliners are all sour grapes, just like I expected. It Romney had won, I would have posted a congratulations to him. I would wish him well. I know you won't believe that because you in your infantile world view expect that everyone else is like you, petty, divisive, unbending.

I'm only holding up this inane sentiment for what it is, a piece of 3rd grade "I'm rubber--you're glue" garbage. It takes on a special comedy value for me though, now that you're on the other side.

You calling someone else infantile after you made up a "quote" from me and posted it here?

Quoting TYTT and calling him a hardliner is like calling Obama a moderate.

his hardest work has been campaigning.

You are dead wrong on this.

His hardest work was on the golf course.

I'm not a Romney supporter. Infact, I'm pleased that President Obama won reelection. You are about to reap the whirlwind, and in the failure of your broken ideology you won't have anywhere to look but inward. You have no more boogymen built of dry straw left to blame now.

My first thought was who hell is he going to blame now.

And it will be so absolutely marvelous when he comes out and says, well you voted for me.

It's your beloved leader who wants to punish the achievements of others. Personally, I'm relieved he won. I was afraid we might have an economic recovery. Now we can look forward to 4 more years of stagflation & decline.

:worthy: All hail Beloved Leader!.

I'm not a Romney supporter. Infact, I'm pleased that President Obama won reelection. You are about to reap the whirlwind, and in the failure of your broken ideology you won't have anywhere to look but inward. You have no more boogymen built of dry straw left to blame now.

They'll create one & their fans will buy it b/c they want to. Never underestimate the power of denial.