Did anyone see the look on drews face yesterday

bb63

No.....do you have a link or a picture of it?

191273[/snapback]

Opps sorry I dont ,just the one I keep seeing over and over in my head . I thinkit was in the second half yesterday. The look on his face was not the look of a seasoned vetern QB, but a what do I do now.

That play was the backwards pass that McGahee scored on earlier in the season.  The play was never supposed to be a handoff it was a fake.  Drew gave a crappy pass onthe play. It was poor execution--not a blown play.... even the announcers were confused.

191304[/snapback]

If that was suppose to be a backwards pass than your right it was bad execution then because when he turned around with the ball he looked like he expected to see Williams there.

That play was the backwards pass that McGahee scored on earlier in the season.  The play was never supposed to be a handoff it was a fake.  Drew gave a crappy pass onthe play. It was poor execution--not a blown play.... even the announcers were confused.

191304[/snapback]

No it wasn't.

For starters, Drew would never have turned around had it been the backwards pass....he would've faked a QB sneak.

Secondly, that was no pass. He kind of pushed it towards Williams after he went to hand off and hit only air.

It is very evident from both Williams and Bledsoe that it was a broken play. The look on Bledsoe's face, and the way Williams bashed himself in the head after the play, both indicate that somebody screwed up (Again, most likely Williams judging by his reaction when the play was over with).

191304[/snapback]

thats what i was thinkin too, but it looked like the play was thrown off because the middle of the pile was stuffed and bledsoe decided not to sneak the qb draw and when right to the backward pass, throwin the whole timing off. he when from 1 to 3 and skipped 2