Hip-Hip-Hooray or Humility?

something about taking advantage of republicans in the backseat will surely be siad. i hate this arrogant divisive partisan hack empty suit of a president. he has spent 4 years promoting his arrogant ego and in a constant state of peropetual campaigning. He doesnt care about any of you schmucks who voted for him because you want your obama phone, or like $4 gallon gas, or want government to make all the decisions for you and tuck you into bed at night along with cookies and milk. he is the biggest fraud out there. How people bought this crap for another 4 years is beyond me. Seriously how did 95% of blacks vote for this guy? they must be racists. if 95% of whites would have voted for romneyy we would be labeled as a racist country. why is it ok and socially acceptable for one race but not the other? I thought this guy was supposed to be the great savior and first post-racial president and heal the country. All he has done is created more racial tension and play the race card every opportunity. Hopefully crazy uncle joe reminds everyone they wont have to worry about being in chains in the field anymore. my drunk typing skills are lacking.

So four more years of intense division?

So four more years of intense division?

Na, country can't take it. Time to do work, and the both sides must bend. Fact of the matter is though, GOP better ready to bend. If Boehner wants to be a great house leader, and Obama wants to be a great President...the time is now.

Na, country can't take it. Time to do work, and the both sides must bend. Fact of the matter is though, GOP better ready to bend. If Boehner wants to be a great house leader, and Obama wants to be a great President...the time is now.

Hopefully they can find their greatness.

And, I wouldn't lay this at the feet of Boehner as much as Obama. Beohner has 400+ people to deal with. Obama only has to deal with himself.

Edit: And Valerie Jarret.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Hopefully they can find their greatness.

And, I wouldn't lay this at the feet of Boehner as much as Obama. Beohner has 400+ people to deal with. Obama only has to deal with himself.

Edit: And Valerie Jarret.

I disagree with you on that. Obama has pulled the fringe of his party more than Boehner has been able to pull his (even though I know you will disagree and say he's a far left president worthy of the title loon). It's not easy to become a strong house leader particularly when you need to pull them towards the center and not towards the fringe...but Boehner has to do it.

And for the record I do not think Boehner isn't capable. I hope he is. And on a personal level I don't dislike Boehner. But he needs to do a better job this next 2 years.

I disagree with you on that. Obama has pulled the fringe of his party more than Boehner has been able to pull his (even though I know you will disagree and say he's a far left president worthy of the title loon). It's not easy to become a strong house leader particularly when you need to pull them towards the center and not towards the fringe...but Boehner has to do it.

And for the record I do not think Boehner isn't capable. I hope he is. And on a personal level I don't dislike Boehner. But he needs to do a better job this next 2 years.

:thumbsup:

They need to get back to the table and do a debt deal. But Obama has the upper hand now.

They need to get back to the table and do a debt deal. But Obama has the upper hand now.

He most certainly does--for ex., does anyone think the Republicans in their present condition can take being blamed for the middle class losing their tax cuts because they hold out for those making over $250k/yr (or higher amount the Dems offer)? That would be the definition of walking a party over a cliff.....