#1 Class Act 4 B/Lo

T master

Despite being hailed as a bust in the beginning of his time here , despite not being used as much as others think he should be , & despite being on a team that is below .500 he still is a class act for our team .

We all could learn a lesson from watching CJ Spiller !! The guy comes in & just does his job , is a team player & IF he does have any problems with the way or how much the coaching staff uses him he doesn't throw any one under the bus .(unlike Bills fans do)

If he was with any other team in the same situation i think he would be deemed the starter if for nothing else to keep Fred healthier , longer & just ride CJ & build the offense around him .

Which if any of us were making the decisions i think we would do that too .

Although Fred is a great RB in his own right , CJ has that extra "it factor" to where at any given time he touches the ball he could bust a big one with his speed . And most offensive coordinators would ride that horse till they couldn't ride it any more & use Fred as the Back to give his young hoss a rest .

But despite the fans ragging on him at first (which now every one has jumped on the CJ wagon) & would never admit that they were wrong while deeming him a bust & not being utilized to his potential & still getting the lessor amounts of carries the dude just plays when called on & gives 100% ..

Which makes him IMHO a class act for our team !!!

Edited by T master

I agree completely! Spiller has never said anything in a news conference or with twitter or anywhere else that could be construed as negative or whiney, I hope he is a Buffalo Bill for many years to come!

I also want to give a small shout out to McKelvin for being so darn happy all the time. I like the guy.

cj is absolutely a class act. but i think that the prevailing sentiment when he was drafted was not aimed at the man himself, but rather why draft a running back when that seemed to be the team's strongest and deepest position. while many hated the pick, i don't think too many hated cj.