Hard to believe TD and MM will tell Drew

1billsfan

for his job and he'll be the starter no matter what. The very least is that there will be an open competition for the QB spot. I think Bledsoe will be traded. With the success of Ben Rothlesburger and the utter collapse from Bledsoe playing against Pittsburg's backups. I think that TD and MM were embarrassed with this performance against their former employer. Add to this the fact that Evans and McGahee showed how young talent can step up, I just can't see Drew being the starter. Losman was drafted in the first round for a reason and the reason was there on display yesterday.

I think Bledsoe will be traded.

Dude... what team is that stupid??? There are 32 defensive coordinators in the league. Ask them which QB they would most like to face and I bet 2/3 or better will tell you Bledsoe. They all have the book on him and they all know how to defend him. So, no team is gonna give a pack of gum for the goddamn loser, let alone pick up that ridiculous $6M contract.

Dude... what team is that stupid??? There are 32 defensive coordinators in the league.  Ask them which QB they would most like to face and I bet 2/3 or better will tell you Bledsoe.  They all have the book on him and they all know how to defend him.  So, no team is gonna give a pack of gum for the goddamn loser, let alone pick up that ridiculous $6M contract.

191320[/snapback]

Arizona, Chicago, Dallas, Miami to name a few. We'd obviously eat some of that salary.