Election Gameday Thread

fjl2nd

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fla going back and forth...but majority of time obama ahead. i think virginia's gonna go red. areas around me are overwhelmingly red. don't think northern virginia can compensate this time but people are still voting. i got to my polling station at 6:30 and no waiting but it's rural.

Pennsylvania to the President...

What I want to know is how they are calling states for candidates with less than one percent of the districts reporting. How can they do that?

That have plenty of exit polls and they combine results to make these projections.

If Romney ever had aspirations for the presidency - how does he ever make those auto-bailout comments in the 1st place?

What he said was not much different than what actually happened. The feds usurped the bankruptcy laws so that they could call the shots instead of a bankruptcy judge. The only real difference was that the feds could then guarantee the UAW pensions and screw the bond holders. The NYT was the one who wrote the headline for his op-ed that Obama used to twist what Romney actually wrote.