Last chance PPP Poll: Will win, Want to Win

dayman

GO  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win

2. 2. Who do you want to win

3. 3. Are you happy it is over or do you actually love elections?

• Love it go !@#$ yourself if you don't it's great
    • I'm lame

First Poll before 1st debate:

Will Win Obama: 19 ( TheNewBills, DC Tom, drinkTHEkoolaid, BiggieScooby, fjl2nd, /dev/null, erynthered,Albany,n.y., Max Fischer, ajzepp, In-A-Gadda-Levitre, ....lybob, The Big Cat, B-Large,Fezmid, Joe Miner, chicot, Duck_dodgers007, PastaJoe)

Will Win romney: 11 (KD in CT, B-Man, Rob's House, meazza, TheMadCap, PearlHowardman, Dante,Cinga, Wacka, VABills, 1billsfan)

Want to win Obama: 13 (TheNewBills, BiggieScooby, fjl2nd, /dev/null, Albany,n.y., Max Fischer, In-A-Gadda-Levitre, ....lybob, The Big Cat, B-Large, chicot, Duck_dodgers007, PastaJoe)

Want to win Romney: 17 (DC Tom, KD in CT, B-Man, Rob's House, meazza, drinkTHEkoolaid, TheMadCap,erynthered, PearlHowardman, ajzepp, Dante, Cinga, Wacka, VABills, 1billsfan, Fezmid,Joe Miner)

Poll 2 October 18 after VP and 2nd Debate (by /dev/ who has no appreciation for transparency being the secretive corrupt man he is so mere numbers)

Will win

Obama (14 votes [50.00%])

Romney (14 votes [50.00%])

Want to win

Romney (22 votes [78.57%])

Obama (6 votes [21.43%])

Most recent poll before this Nov. 2nd also /dev/ who once again does not believe in open polls b/c he is clearly communist so no names

Will win

Romney (19 votes [63.33%])

Obama (11 votes [36.67%])

Popular vote

Romney (23 votes [76.67%])

Obama (7 votes [23.33%])

Will it go to courts?

Yes (11 votes [36.67%])

No (19 votes [63.33%])

Also be sure to update your electoral college prediction thread if you are not a loser and only have an ipad and can't use flash.

Edited by TheNewBills

Welcome back.

Glad to be back. Good to see some things never change. OC is still a long-winded blowhard, DC Tom is still a prick, Duck Dodgers is still a moron, /dev/ is still a dork, you're still Canadian, and the posts in here are mostly by neo-con shills or leftist dumbshits.

I love this place.

Where you been?

In hiding.

Not really. It's a long story. Not appropriate for this thread.

He forgot to sign in as DIN. :P

Hardy-har-har, hoser.

Glad to be back. Good to see some things never change. OC is still a long-winded blowhard, DC Tom is still a prick, Duck Dodgers is still a moron, /dev/ is still a dork, you're still Canadian, and the posts in here are mostly by neo-con shills or leftist dumbshits.

I resent that.

Glad to have such a free-thinker back.

So, 30 days for loitering, huh? We're not buying that.

I'll have you know that it was 60 days for jaywalking. Repeat offender here. Down with the police state!

Ouch. I've never been offended by you but I might just be thick skinned. Of course I've made a habit of baiting the big prick so maybe I'm immune.

I heard you've been baiting more than one big prick while I was away.

Ba-dum-tsh.