Its not a ground game....

B-Large

Obama/ Biden have a ground Army in Denver the last two weeks. I am thinking of getting some spray paint downstairs and mocking up a RR sign for the yard just so they will leave us alone. Denver is pretty Blue as it is, but we have had 11 seperate Hybrid drivin' Libruls come up to our door....

Anybody else getting canvassed, either by Romney Bots or Obamatons?

No, but the area a live in is sparsely populated, I keep the gate at the foot of my drive locked, and have a "Trespassers Will Be Shot" sign bolted to my gate pillar.

In this intense political season, you might give pause to add to that: "And survivors will be shot again!"

Obama/ Biden have a ground Army in Denver the last two weeks. I am thinking of getting some spray paint downstairs and mocking up a RR sign for the yard just so they will leave us alone. Denver is pretty Blue as it is, but we have had 11 seperate Hybrid drivin' Libruls come up to our door....

Anybody else getting canvassed, either by Romney Bots or Obamatons?

Thank God I never have to go through that.

One !@#$er knocked on my door during the Bills game.... Seriously, I said to my wife, " what the !@#$, don't they know football is on"

I am 100 sure he heard it... Lol

You know what I would have done if the !@#$er came knocking on my door with the Bills game on? I would have told that goddman mother!@#$er to............come on in, let's chat, I got nuthin' else to do.

You know what I would have done if the !@#$er came knocking on my door with the Bills game on? I would have told that goddman mother!@#$er to............come on in, let's chat, I got nuthin' else to do.

Lol... That's funny.... I was pretty drunk, I usually am during Bills football performances...

Why would you EVER watch a Bills game sober?!?

You are clearly a glutton for punishment. :P

Living on the west coast the games are on at 10:00am. Not that I'm against heavy drinking at 10:00am the wife usually is and she's the smarter of the two of us so I tend to listen to her.

Why would you EVER watch a Bills game sober?!?

You are clearly a glutton for punishment. :P

Well... I start every weekend, optimistic about hope and change for our team. But every week, I quickly learn that my optimism was unwarranted, and quickly fall into a drunken stupor. When I wake from the numbness, I once again, fall for the promise of hope and change, only to rinse, and repeat...

Edited by Cinga

Living on the west coast the games are on at 10:00am. Not that I'm against heavy drinking at 10:00am the wife usually is and she's the smarter of the two of us so I tend to listen to her.

So DVR it. It cuts the misery down to 2 hours or less typically.

So DVR it. It cuts the misery down to 2 hours or less typically.

I don't get too many Bills games here on the west coast. And I'm not one of those fools that falls for the ole "oh, they're going to be better this year" story and goes out and buys Sunday ticket. I just get the online WGR feed or the NFL mobile app.

I don't get too many Bills games here on the west coast. And I'm not one of those fools that falls for the ole "oh, they're going to be better this year" story and goes out and buys Sunday ticket. I just get the online WGR feed or the NFL mobile app.

:lol:

Surprisingly quite the ground game where I live in Florida. Many Obama people going around. A few Romney folk as well but honestly where I live in Fla will go Romney whether or not he wins the state....I think Obama is out to lower the margin up here so South Florida can carry him more easily if this is even a possibility (which it probably isn't).

Edited by TheNewBills

Have you considered the possibility of a relationship between her drinking...and being in your general vicinity when Bills games are on?

:lol:

Edit: Not saying I'm any better...

Edited by OCinBuffalo

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/11/05/Obama-closes-to-half-empty-stadium-in-Ohio

President Obama’s big rally tonight turned out to be just like his first, opening salvo of the 2012 campaign: a half-empty arena in Ohio. According toRealClearPolitics’ Scott Conroy, there were “empty seats scattered around the upper-level of Nationwide Arena … Four years ago, after all, Obama was easily filling venues larger than that …” The event even featured Bruce Springsteen and Jay-Z, and Obama still couldn’t fill it out.

http://www.breitbart...stadium-in-Ohio

President Obama’s big rally tonight turned out to be just like his first, opening salvo of the 2012 campaign: a half-empty arena in Ohio. According toRealClearPolitics’ Scott Conroy, there were “empty seats scattered around the upper-level of Nationwide Arena … Four years ago, after all, Obama was easily filling venues larger than that …” The event even featured Bruce Springsteen and Jay-Z, and Obama still couldn’t fill it out.

Did you actually see those pictures? Scattered...my ass. There were whole sections empty...in Cleveland? No wonders the Flats are shut down.

:doh: