NSA continues to waste their time by stealing elections

Machines are definitely favoring Romney...no question.

http://www.examiner....-votes-to-obama

http://www.wnd.com/2...-come-up-obama/

Fascinating. Do you think this is a double arrow operation?

Why not just come back as OGTEleven?

I am unfamiliar with OGT, but was he a part of the NSA criminally undermining the security of their own nation? This article is pretty damning. If I were one of you, let alone an American, I would be up in arms.

Edited by We Come In Peace

I would think our new potential overlords would consider a broken political system in the world's only superpower to be a good thing. So much for that ID, huh?

You should have stuck with dave-in-norfolk or connor.

This is my point exactly! The NSA should be focused on the galactic threat knocking on your door, not a meaningless election of soon to be defunct public servants.

You must understand that certain homo sapiens have no sense of humor and are only interested in certain specific topics to discuss here.

Is this not one of those topics that is of vital interest to those here? NSA is wasting time and money trying to steal elections when they are supposed to be launching rockets and satellites into orbit. And, you know, answering our signal!

Is this not one of those topics that is of vital interest to those here? NSA is wasting time and money trying to steal elections when they are supposed to be launching rockets and satellites into orbit. And, you know, answering our signal!

Up until your arrival here we felt safe in that our brothers to the north, the Canadians, would protect us from the Mormons in the Middle East.

Up until your arrival here we felt safe in that our brothers to the north, the Canadians, would protect us from the Mormons in the Middle East.

Interesting defense strategy, completely unexpected and thus unpredictable. I like it.

I am not sure how that excuses the NSA from wasting your money on stuff that does not even involve space. How does election fraud advance your exploration and knowledge of the universe? Answer. It doesn't.

Interesting defense strategy, completely unexpected and thus unpredictable. I like it.

I am not sure how that excuses the NSA from wasting your money on stuff that does not even involve space. How does election fraud advance your exploration and knowledge of the universe? Answer. It doesn't.

Ever since NASA was gutted and became the NSA its purpose has been to make the Mormons feel better about their ancient contributions to the world of science. See what losing a little "A" will do to ya?

wow....

In states where the winner will be decided by less than 10%, of the vote he already knows he will win. This is no tinfoil hat conspiracy. It’s a maths problem. And mathematics showed changes in actual raw voting data that had no statistical correlation other than programmable computer fraud. This computer fraud resulted in votes being flipped from Democrat to Republican in every federal, senatorial, congressional and gubernatorial election since 2008 (thus far) and in the 2012 primary contests from other Republicans to Mitt Romney.

describes the OP to a tee....

wow....

In states where the winner will be decided by less than 10%, of the vote he already knows he will win. This is no tinfoil hat conspiracy. It’s a maths problem. And mathematics showed changes in actual raw voting data that had no statistical correlation other than programmable computer fraud. This computer fraud resulted in votes being flipped from Democrat to Republican in every federal, senatorial, congressional and gubernatorial election since 2008 (thus far) and in the 2012 primary contests from other Republicans to Mitt Romney.

Everything is not as it seems. You are relatively new over here at PPP all I can say is do you remember the scene in "Dances With Wolves" when "Wind in His Hair" tells Dunbar about his best friend who was married to "Stands With a Fist"? Something like "he had to go so you could come"? I mourn Crayonz.

wow....

At least I am open about what I am. But in this case you have NSA running around dabbling in elections when they are telling the public they're building spaceships. It makes no sense.