Bills didn't deserve to be in the playoffs

KRT88

Let's be completely honest, I was as disappointed as anyone after how things finished yesterday, but overall the Bills simply weren't good enough to make the playoffs.

If you study their schedule you realize that! Yes you play who's on your schedule and you shouldn't appologize for beating who you a suppose to but Buffalo's nine wins came against teams with a combined 51-77 record. Four of those wins were against the top 3 picks this years draft, we also lost to the 5th pick (Oakland) which was the only nad loss of the year. The teams we lost to had a combined 62-34 record.

Basically the Bills beats who they were suppose to, lost to who they were suppose to and in the key swing games, Jacksonville, Baltimore, Cincinnati, Seattle, St. Louis, the Jets, we were 4-3, which wasn't good enough.

You can throw blame all around if it makes you feel better but in the end, the team lost the last game collectively. The ofense sucked, the defense allowed 8 3rd down conversions, and several big plays, and the special teams had their worst game of the season.

Overall, I'm disappointed but we finished about where I thought we'd finish, close to not quite good enough.

Let's be completely honest, I was as disappointed as anyone after how things finished yesterday, but overall the Bills simply weren't good enough to make the playoffs.

If you study their schedule you realize that!  Yes you play who's on your schedule and you shouldn't appologize for beating who you a suppose to but Buffalo's nine wins came against teams with a combined 51-77 record.  Four of those wins were  against the top 3 picks this years draft, we also lost to the 5th pick (Oakland) which was the only nad loss of the year.  The teams we lost to had a combined 62-34 record.

Basically the Bills beats who they were suppose to, lost to who they were suppose to and in the key swing games, Jacksonville, Baltimore, Cincinnati, Seattle, St. Louis, the Jets, we were 4-3, which wasn't good enough.

You can throw blame all around if it makes you feel better but in the end, the team lost the last game collectively.  The ofense sucked, the defense allowed 8 3rd down conversions, and several big plays, and the special teams had their worst game of the season.

Overall, I'm disappointed but we finished about where I thought we'd finish, close to not quite good enough.

191140[/snapback]

So the Bills were not really good enough to beat some backups for a team that had nothing to gain? Pittsburghs backups are not as good as the starters of the teams we beat along the way. We played scared and like crap. Don't let theBills off the hook for this choke job by saying the Steelers backups were better. If that's true, we'll be 2-14 next year.