Game Day thread @ Houston: Our Season in One Game

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

At least we weren't bad this game ...just not good enough ...

We were bad.

Houston treated this like a tuneup game. They worked on other areas of their game and then, when we looked like we might hang around, went right to their strengths and kicked our ass.

Edited by BRH

all i can say, is fitz needs to be benched immediately.

his numbers looked "good" because he barely escaped pressure 2 times, and got off some screen passes (like always.)

he had 1 or 2 professional grade throws today--one to nelson over the middle, and one to jones on the sideline.

its absolutely the most frustrating part of being a bills fan right now--that and the fact that some people still think fitz ISNT the problem.

just turn to ANY other game on sunday, literally ANY game, and watch a series. every quarterback in the league is better than fitz. every single one. he does not have the tools to succeed on the nfl level. he never has. he didnt in college either, he was a not so great qb against second tier competition. hes a great guy, but hes a terrible qb.

yes--if we switch to thigpen next week, we will be exponentially better. our season would be saved. i just hope the coaching staff feels the same sense of urgency i do.

all i can say, is fitz needs to be benched immediately.

his numbers looked "good" because he barely escaped pressure 2 times, and got off some screen passes (like always.)

he had 1 or 2 professional grade throws today--one to nelson over the middle, and one to jones on the sideline.

its absolutely the most frustrating part of being a bills fan right now--that and the fact that some people still think fitz ISNT the problem.

just turn to ANY other game on sunday, literally ANY game, and watch a series. every quarterback in the league is better than fitz. every single one. he does not have the tools to succeed on the nfl level. he never has. he didnt in college either, he was a not so great qb against second tier competition. hes a great guy, but hes a terrible qb.

yes--if we switch to thigpen next week, we will be exponentially better. our season would be saved. i just hope the coaching staff feels the same sense of urgency i do.

Thigpen? Really?

I live in the most backwards city in America., one hat can't make compounds bad decisions with more bad decisions. It is the truthful punchline to many jokes and the exemplar of self interested politicians. Its also the home to one of the 5 eort NFL trams EVER tht is also th punchline to many jokes. As a season ticket holder, I can say with 100% truthfulness and honesty that after the initial shock wears off, I'll be happier when this team is gone than I am with them here. I aint moving so at least some of the pain embarrassment and pain will go away!!!! If they can take the Sabres too that'd be helpful.

Chan not going for both 4th downs in texans territory is a joke. What does he think we can win with field goals all day as massive road underdogs? Gimme a break Chan, you need to inspire your team to better play, not the other way around.

Playing not to lose is so Jauron-esque. Start playing to win and taking a few chances wimpy......

Chan's a good play caller but a horrible game manager. Even something as simple as screwing up that last time out before the half so that we had to kick off AT ALL is simple stuff.

The disadvantage of having your Offensive Coordinator and Head Coach the same guy. Sometimes it's fine, but sometimes it kills you.