Like it or not Fitz will be starting next year.

Great.. Fitz teaches another QB to be a QB. That's like a Farvre from supertroopers teaching a cop how to be a cop. Fitzmoney is terrible, always has. Yall loved the guy last year. I always said I hoped he proved me wrong, but guess what. Fitzmoney laid a big fat egg. His history says it all. He always been a backup and not very good. But for some reason the Bills front office always thinks the next great QB is here. I don't know what happens when they walk through the door at one bills drive. Any QB looks like the next big thing. They need to dump him ASAP. Start Jackson the rest of the year. He couldn't do worse.

I dont want a large Farva, I want a liter of cola!!!

This is a real possibility. No matter which QB we draft I do not expect the Bills to throw him to the wolves.

We need the defense to step up, and fast.

I really hope if we draft a QB high, we give him a legit chance to win the job. Just look at all the young QBs who have not only started their rookie years, but had success in the role: A.Dalton, A.Luck, RGIII, C.Newton, R.Williams....and that's just in the last two years. If we draft a seasoned QB such as Aaron Murry....or Geno Smith...or Aaron Murray....I saw we give them a fair chance to win the gig just like Pete CArroll did with Seattle. I agree with you on the defense, too....absolutely PATHETIC that this D has regressed....no excuse whatsoever.

Fitz is the best available and will be next year as well. When Buddy drafts a QB next year regardless of who it is, they will need time to develop. Who better to teach reading defenses and the nuances of the playbook other than Fitz? Don't get me wrong. A change has to be made but throwing any rookie developmental QB into a system like Gaileys will be setting them up for failure. Fitz would be a great coach to any young quarterback.

... While he is holding the clipboard; have you seen Luck, RG and Tannehill?

I say this with love.

I like Fitz and he has been a great fill in QB--until, we figure out where to go.

But, his record as an NFL starter is atrocious!

He has issues throwing over 20 yards, unless its a 7 yard slant with YAC!

He gets most of his points in garbage time or in shoot-outs---where the Bills have lost a vast majority of while he is under center.

He rarely is a vocal leader on this team and I've never heard of him give an inspiring speech to his teammates after a loss--which have been ALOT while he has been under center!

All of his press conferences end with him being humble and talking about how he has to take each loss as a learning expierence--which is the majority of his press conferences every NFL week since 2009.

He is horrible at a 2 minute drill and folds under pressure of trying to win this game.

I really can go on...

Overall, to have him as our starter in 2013 is completely insane.

all of the above :worthy:

Fitz is the best available and will be next year as well. When Buddy drafts a QB next year regardless of who it is, they will need time to develop. Who better to teach reading defenses and the nuances of the playbook other than Fitz? Don't get me wrong. A change has to be made but throwing any rookie developmental QB into a system like Gaileys will be setting them up for failure. Fitz would be a great coach to any young quarterback.

This is correct. No other way to look at it. Unless whoever it is is just lights out in preseason, which can happen. I doubt we will get much drafting between 10 and 15 again, though. the QBs who can start right away will be gone by then.