You Go Unions!

3rdnlng

I've been busy. Hard to get to the TSW. Even harder crawling down to the cellar to look in the pipes that lead to the sewer that PPP is underneath.

But it is amazing to hear all of this from the horses mouth.

Why Bother? Don't blame me if I don't have a problem hearing it from the horse's ass. You're the one that ventured down here, so far below the exalted level of the Shoutbox.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

morons like me? You don't know me or who I voted for, even if I voted at all! The only moron is you for making dumbass assumptions.

I don't think anyone really needs to familiarize themselves with your voting history to make such an assertion. Your body of work hear speaks for itself.

Im in the middle of the "schit" here on Long Island. I heard from a friend that an out of state crew was at a job site waiting to start work and was told they could not until the LIPA crew arrived at least an hour later, due to Union rules. The out of staters were ready to move at 6 but were told that they could not start until 7.

Im in the middle of the "schit" here on Long Island. I heard from a friend that an out of state crew was at a job site waiting to start work and was told they could not until the LIPA crew arrived at least an hour later, due to Union rules. The out of staters were ready to move at 6 but were told that they could not start until 7.

How many guys were designated to just stand there and look busy?

I don't think anyone really needs to familiarize themselves with your voting history to make such an assertion. Your body of work hear speaks for itself.

I am going to tell you the truth. I voted republican the previous two presedential elections. I didn't vote in this election. If you believe me or not is neither here nor there. But it is the truth.

I am going to tell you the truth. I voted republican the previous two presedential elections. I didn't vote in this election. If you believe me or not is neither here nor there. But it is the truth.

Caught you in a different thread. Yesterday or the day before you claimed that I called you names. Care to list them?

Just thought it was interesting...

At exactly the same place as a little over a week ago I passed the Georgia Power company convoy returning from the NE obviously. It was the same group, one of the vans had a sticker in it that I recognized. This time, the vans were on the semi trailers.

clearly, they were able to go up there and work and use what they took up.