How The Other Half Lives

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, because every person who is "successful" is a good person who just worked hard for what they have.

Why are you so jealous of the success of others? If you spent half the effot you use deriding others for their ingenuity, business acumen, hard work, and wise investment on being dynamic, business savvy, working hard, and investing well yourself, you might not be so miserable when contemplating the good fortune of others.

Why are you so jealous of the success of others? If you spent half the effot you use deriding others for their ingenuity, business acumen, hard work, and wise investment on being dynamic, business savvy, working hard, and investing well yourself, you might not be so miserable when contemplating the good fortune of others.

Clever...I guess.

I'm not jealous of the people you talk about because I don't measure success with money or wealth. I feel bad for those who do.

Every quality you listed comes back to money. I prefer qualities such as honesty and loyalty.

When did I say I was making Rum??? Also, if you make beer in your home or small batch wine, you are breaking the law?... As long as you don't bottle and sell, you aren't breaking anything... If I had income from my massive Rum making operation, I would certainly claim the income... Honesty, it's a good thing... It really is.....

When did I advocate taking anything from anybody?? Pay your taxes, be an american, if you don't like the tax laws, run and change them... But don't play games with money, and pretend to be a Patriot... I don't need to hear it....

You said you wanted to make bourbon at home. Beer is illegal, distilling is not.

Clever...I guess.

I'm not jealous of the people you talk about because I don't measure success with money or wealth. I feel bad for those who do.

Every quality you listed comes back to money. I prefer qualities such as honesty and loyalty.

So that's how you measure success? Personal qualities do not determin success. It's what you do with them. If you measure success by honesty and loyalty there are a lot of successful dogs out there.

So, Duck (and I read that as a verb not a noun), do you get off on throwing marmalade grenades into the pool to see who will jump into the colored water? You need a real hobby; have you thought about repairing toasters while in the bath tub?

Clever...I guess.

Wait, what?

That's not success... That's the bare minimum I expect from anyone wishing to participate in society. The lowest common denominator isn't success, it's the minimum !@#$ing standard. Success is a rarer achievement and requires more than a pulse and a warm smile.

Wait, what?

That's not success... That's the bare minimum I expect from anyone wishing to participate in society. The lowest common denominator isn't success, it's the minimum !@#$ing standard. Success is a rarer achievement and requires more than a pulse and a warm smile.

You are correct. Success requires more than a pulse and a warm smile. It requires more than money. Everyone knows success requires owning at least two interstellar vessels. At least one of those must be an SPW.

You are a loser

Why are you so jealous of the success of others?  If you spent half the effort you use deriding others for their ingenuity, business acumen, hard work, and wise investment on being dynamic, business savvy, working hard, and investing well yourself, you might not be so miserable when contemplating the good fortune of others.

Why are you so jealous of the success of others?  If you spent half the effort you use deriding others for their ingenuity, business acumen, hard work, and wise investment on being dynamic, business savvy, working hard, and investing well yourself, you might not be so miserable when contemplating the good fortune of others.

What makes you think I am?

What makes you think I am you idiot? Why are you so stupid?

What makes you think I am you idiot? Why are you so stupid?

It's just shameful that a former president that ran up massive deficits is now making money encouraging the wealthy to hide their wealth in foreign banks so they don't have to help pay the country's debts. The soldier that was wounded in Iraq can't off shore his injuries.

Who? Bush was a hard working successful businessman? Ha!

Who? Bush was a hard working successful businessman? Ha!