How The Other Half Lives

You, little you, are attacking my thread out of jealously, pathetic.

Where is President Bush???

Why are you so jealous of the success of others?  If you spent half the effot you use deriding others for their ingenuity, business acumen, hard work, and wise investment on being dynamic, business savvy, working hard, and investing well yourself, you might not be so miserable when contemplating the good fortune of others.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think he is "jealous" of others success. Do you not see the irony of W Bush giving a tax keynote speech at an Investment Conference "tax haven" in the Cayman's 5 days before the election.

Where did it say anything about it being a speech on taxes? So if the speech was in Columbia you'd assume it was about cocaine??

True, media black out opens this up to speculation though. No media!

Why are you so jealous of the success of others? If you spent half the effot you use deriding others for their ingenuity, business acumen, hard work, and wise investment on being dynamic, business savvy, working hard, and investing well yourself, you might not be so miserable when contemplating the good fortune of others.

Its hard to believe we have not heard one iota of anyting from or about George Bush in this election.... to think 1/2 of our politcial system cannot even cite 2000-2008 or the man who held that office is sad. I am not saying everything was Bush's fault as other contend, but it certainly does not set a good stage for Romney and what his leadership would look like....

I am also sad for a country where people live here and enjoy the fruits, but feel they are priviledged so they can hide money and play games... that doesn't seems patriotic to me, that sounds like low grade treason.

Its hard to believe we have not heard one iota of anyting from or about George Bush in this election.... to think 1/2 of our politcial system cannot even cite 2000-2008 or the man who held that office is sad. I am not saying everything was Bush's fault as other contend, but it certainly does not set a good stage for Romney and what his leadership would look like....

I am also sad for a country where people live here and enjoy the fruits, but feel they are priviledged so they can hide money and play games... that doesn't seems patriotic to me, that sounds like low grade treason.

Why is it hard to believe? Bush is poison because all the world's problems are because of him.

They have to hide their hard earn fruits, because other people want to take it and give it to people that will vote for them.

They have to hide their hard earn fruits, because other people want to take it and give it to people that will vote for them.

that still doesn't make it right or ethical. I pay taxes on all my income, both earned and unearned- I am sure most of that goes to other people who work less, or have not invested wisely, or program that I will not benefit from.... I take offense to the fact that some people hold themselves to a different standard....

Why are you so jealous of the success of others? If you spent half the effot you use deriding others for their ingenuity, business acumen, hard work, and wise investment on being dynamic, business savvy, working hard, and investing well yourself, you might not be so miserable when contemplating the good fortune of others.

:lol:

Awesome trolling.

Everyone isn't a fox news zombie. So save your pathetic rhetoric for other fox news zombies. I'm actually an investor myself, it's a big part of my life, but I'll pay my taxes when I cash them out. I won't try and cheat the country whose military I served in, whose police protected me, whose policies supported the middle class and I love

Big part of your life? 6 months ago myself, Tom and meazza had to explain to you why dividends are relevant after you wrote them off as $15 or $20 here and there. Now you're a big investor?

Why isn't Bush out supporting Romney???

Bush isn't out supporting Romney because Romney needs to separate himself and his policies from GW if he is to give himself a chance to win. If GW were out endorsing Romney, then nutjobs like you would paint Romney as the next GW who you've already blamed for housing market collapse, recession, lying to start two wars, causing Hurricanes, not caring about black people, crimes against humanity, and a litany of other offenses. Think it through.

I thought moving forward was a good thing. A good leader doesn't dwell on the past good or bad they focus on the future. So having said that which of the two running for President would make a better leader?

Question? Do you own a home? Do you take the mortgage interest deduction? You do? How dare you hide money and play games. :rolleyes:

I find it hard to believe that serious investors would pay top $ to hear GWB spout off on any topic.

Same reason nobody in the media or even in his own party is handing him a microphone right now. His thoughts are not valuable.

Maybe the fact that serious investors would pay top dollar to her GWB speak says more about GWB than the people paying the top $ huh? I'd love to see who lines up to hear a retired Obama speak about investing. :w00t:

Big part of your life? 6 months ago myself, Tom and meazza had to explain to you why dividends are relevant after you wrote them off as $15 or $20 here and there. Now you're a big investor?

Bush isn't out supporting Romney because Romney needs to separate himself and his policies from GW if he is to give himself a chance to win. If GW were out endorsing Romney, then nutjobs like you would paint Romney as the next GW who you've already blamed for housing market collapse, recession, lying to start two wars, causing Hurricanes, not caring about black people, crimes against humanity, and a litany of other offenses. Think it through.

Was Ducky also the "investor" that thought reinvested dividends were tax deferred?

Maybe the fact that serious investors would pay top dollar to her GWB speak says more about GWB than the people paying the top $ huh? I'd love to see who lines up to hear a retired Obama speak about investing. :w00t:

I think it's an "event" which is about wealthy people networking with other wealthy people. Having a former pres as keynote speaker bumps it up a notch. But you know very well that nobody is there to hear the "expertise" of GWB. On any topic!

Ducky......you can argue about GWB's Presidential record, but so far in his post Presidency he has chosen to remain out of the limelite, which he stated was his intention as soon as he left office. Regarding his action since he left office he continues to perform a great deal of charitable work for Wounded Warriors and other good causes in the US and abroad. Laura Bush has spoken on and fought for women's rights in Aghanistan. He has kept his initiative to fight AIDS alive as well.

Hate him all you want for his actions as PUSA, but so far his activities after he left office have all been way above board and commendable.

And one more thing...while your hero's father was a cheating drunk and escaping the US to hide out in southeast Asia, leaving dear Barry Soetoro to be raised by his Grandmother, George W Bush's father was fighting in WWII, then went on to become a congressman, an ambassador, the director of the CIA, Vice President of the US and then President of the US. So I really dont think you want to "go there" when it comes to family legacy.

Edited by RkFast

I think it is immoral to take the fruit of a mans labor and give it to some one else.

I don't disagree, but those are the laws we live by... those can be corrected through the legislative process, they will not be solved by skirting the law.