It didn't take TH long to run his mouth

Thailog80

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ID your post is well taken.

I have stated before that imo, the numbers look better than the player. I credit the Gilbride offensive idiocy for much of the stats that TH was admittedly able to compile. I think that defenders were charging through a porous OL virtually unobstructed on a quest to kill qb who does not move well, and when TH got the ball he could run by them and gain yards. He IS hard to tackle when he has a head of steam, and I never said otherwise.

I WANT to be wrong about his trade value. Another 3rd could perhaps get us into round 1 if coupled in a trade somehow. That would be great! I love the Bills and want us to get the best players!

Having said that, I expect a 5th round pick or less, perhaps even an outright release. I hope that we will both be here to discuss what does happen, and again, my wish is that you and not I are correct about his trade value.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

192954[/snapback]

I honestly don't know what his trade value. I'd say Travis is not as good as Corey Dillon, who garnered a second-round pick. But he's better than Lamar Gordon, who earned St. Louis a third-round pick when they sent him to Miami. Hopefully someone would pay at least a third-round pick for Travis. Like I said before, I'd prefer that we swapped him for a proven player. Obviously, the Colts won't give us Dwight Freeney for Travis, but there has to be a decent player out there who could fit in with us and who could be traded from a team in search of a capable running back.