It didn't take TH long to run his mouth

Thailog80

Package deal.  One runs well, can't block or catch.  One blocks well, can't run or catch.  If we had Sammy, we could go for the trifecta,  Catches well, can't run or block. 

That way a team has all aspects of a running back down.  Of course you tell the defense what play you are running based on personel.  But who cares.

190900[/snapback]

Oh yea Burns can block.....Luv the block he layed on Troy Polamalu in the 1st quarter yesterday(and all the great blocking he did this year and last year) :)

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you people joking or are you really looking for something to B word and whine about?

the season is over and Travis Henry says:

I want to go somewhere where I can be a starter, and play, and a be a big contributor -- that's where my mind is at

oh my God the horror, I can't believe he "ran his mouth" and "moped like a baby" like he did.

He told the media he wants to play for a team where he'd be a starter. This is not news to anyone, he will be a starter somewhere, he didn't unload on the front office, he didn't piss and moan he said "I'm not a backup" and you guys are acting like he committed treason.

get over it.

No way do we trade him unless we get *at least* a 2nd rounder, preferably a 1st rounder.  The guy has almost no cap impact.  If we don't get something for him, make him play here.

CW

190816[/snapback]

Fez....he isn't going to give us that option.

I wonder if there is a way that we can use him and our 2nd to trade up into the first round?

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
Are you people joking or are you really looking for something to B word and whine about?

the season is over and Travis Henry says:

oh my God the horror, I can't believe he "ran his mouth" and "moped like a baby" like he did.

He told the media he wants to play for a team where he'd be a starter. This is not news to anyone, he will be a starter somewhere,  he didn't unload on the front office, he didn't piss and moan he said "I'm not a backup" and you guys are acting like he committed treason.

get over it.

190933[/snapback]

I guess you CONVENIENTLY forgot what Travis said after we drafted Willis?

THAT is where it began, NOT after the Steelers game.

I'm sorry, but w3e're only reacting to how he acted FROM April TO NOW...

Fez....he isn't going to give us that option.

I wonder if there is a way that we can use him and our 2nd to trade up into the first round?

And how exactly is he going to stop us from keeping him? :) Hold out? Great, hold out, don't have your contract count, and come back next year. Don't play well? That hurts his future value. I don't see how he has any of the cards in this situation.

CW

1) There is absolutely nothing wrong with his statement to the D & C.

2) on the scale of pro athletes pissing and moaning, this rates about a 3 out of 10.

I guess you CONVENIENTLY forgot what Travis said after we drafted Willis?

THAT is where it began, NOT after the Steelers game.

190944[/snapback]

Excuse me, but why don't you get your facts straight? We drafted Willis in April. That's April of 2003. I'd say Travis did pretty well during the 2003 season.

I've got to agree that Travis has every right to want out. Remember most of us were shocked when McGahee was drafted just like Travis. He had a point to make to the organization at this season's conclusion and used the media to make sure it doesn't go away until rectified.

We have a better back in McGahee, but Travis has carried this team in the past.

And how exactly is he going to stop us from keeping him? :)  Hold out?  Great, hold out, don't have your contract count, and come back next year.  Don't play well?  That hurts his future value.  I don't see how he has any of the cards in this situation.

CW

190948[/snapback]

I will tell you what he CAN do.....

He can hold out....and come into camp late.

Then when he gets his opportunity to play he can give the half assed effort he gave us this year! Remember the olay pass blocking?

I personally think it would be best for all concerned for the bills to get what they can....whether that means improved draft status or a 3rd rounder or whatever.....and then bring in a older veteran running back that used to be a primary guy but understands his role behind Willis.....

He waited until the season was over. This makes him a cancer? How? 90 percent of NFL players would be saying the same thing Travis is saying, only many of them would be saying it week in and week out during the course of the season.

Your hatred of the guy is amazing. I'll be glad when Travis is gone, if for no other reason so you can turn your negativity towards someone else.

Travis was beaten out for the job by a better running back. I haven't seen one person dispute this. Not once. So what the hell is your problem?

At least Travis did something when he played. There are guys who have played for the Bills over the last few years who haven't done 1/10th of what Travis did.

190916[/snapback]

I'm sure Travis Henry was not quiet about his situation when he wasn't around the media. That includes in the locker room.

He is a cancer and has been since Willis was drafted.

I've got to agree that Travis has every right to want out. Remember most of us were shocked when McGahee was drafted just like Travis.  He had a point to make to the organization at this season's conclusion and used the media to make sure it doesn't go away until rectified.

We have a better back in McGahee, but Travis has carried this team in the past.

190989[/snapback]

What he's "carried" us to is 8-8 and 6-10.

He's a middle of the pack back in the NFL.

Amazing how quick you guys could turn on him considering he was on the top of the TBD.com page for nearly a year.

191138[/snapback]

Turn on him. That was a joke that he is/was up there. Scott has about as much sense on football talent as most folks do.

Amazing how quick you guys could turn on him considering he was on the top of the TBD.com page for nearly a year.

191138[/snapback]

It's cathatic for some, methinks. I mean, how much thought does it take to say "You're a piece of sh--, Travis. Go to hell and die."

About as much thought as it takes to say "I want to go where I can be starter."