It didn't take TH long to run his mouth

Thailog80

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No way do we trade him unless we get *at least* a 2nd rounder, preferably a 1st rounder.  The guy has almost no cap impact.  If we don't get something for him, make him play here.

CW

190816[/snapback]

I hope we can get a second but their are so many free agent RB's this year but your right about him having no cap impact. It' will be interesting.

Travis Henry is a piece of sh--. The guy is a whiny little B word who wouldn't know what it means to be on a TEAM even if he did have an IQ higher than Forrest Gump (which I'm not so sure about).

Trade him for a 4th rounder, he's probably only worth that.

We saw the offense improve once he was gone.

"Like I said at the beginning of the year, I'm not a backup. Whatever they decide to do, wherever their mind is at, I don't know. I already know where my mind is at.''

Gee Travis....did you ever think that their mind is on bringing you back and starting you...and keeping Willis on the bench? Afterall.....mediocrity is what we all strive for.

We saw the offense improve once he was gone.

190879[/snapback]

addition by subtraction - interesting theory, except you forgot that once he was gone, a much better, quicker, smarter, more athletic, better stiff-armer (sp?), came in and took his place.

Bah, too bad he ran his mouth. There most definitely is the chance he'll be here next year.

To top it off... we keep getting rid of players after I buy their jerseys. Damn it. Now I need to buy another damn jersey.

Bah, too bad he ran his mouth.  There most definitely is the chance he'll be here next year.

To top it off... we keep getting rid of players after I buy their jerseys.  Damn it. Now I need to buy another damn jersey.

190890[/snapback]

Buy Lindells....Hell I'll buy it for you.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

You know Travis, if you would have been a team guy, said NOTHING, and waited things out, YOU would have been worth more... but NO, you had to open your trap and mope like a baby. NOW, you look like you have a personality problem, and your value went PLOP.

I'm sorry, but we don't need another Flutie on this team.

Travis, you are a HUGE dissapointment as a person. I thought you would end it better than this.

I hope we can get a second but their are so many free agent RB's this year but your right about him having no cap impact. It' will be interesting.

190878[/snapback]

Not only that, but look at the teams who found new RBs this season. Detroit, Dallas, Tennessee, NE, Philly....all had big ? at RB before the season but found a stud.

There aren't that many teams that don't have a solid running back already. And if I was going to spend a first round pick trading for one, I'd sure be looking to get a back up like Larry Johnson before I'd even consider Travis Henry.

I'd be very happy with a 2d or 3d for him, but even that may be optimistic.

Can we give a team a late round pick to TAKE Joe Burns?

190888[/snapback]

Package deal. One runs well, can't block or catch. One blocks well, can't run or catch. If we had Sammy, we could go for the trifecta, Catches well, can't run or block.

That way a team has all aspects of a running back down. Of course you tell the defense what play you are running based on personel. But who cares.

It will be hard to get anything over a 3rd rounder for Travis. There is a strong group of free agent RB's and the upcoming draft should be loaded with good RB's.

Dropping Travis and his attitude is a priority for the offseason.

Wow, I am shocked.  Not our Travis.  That great team player.  The one who lost three limbs in combat and stubbed the toe on his good leg, yet still played for us.  Not him, he would never be a locker room cancer.

190824[/snapback]

He waited until the season was over. This makes him a cancer? How? 90 percent of NFL players would be saying the same thing Travis is saying, only many of them would be saying it week in and week out during the course of the season.

Your hatred of the guy is amazing. I'll be glad when Travis is gone, if for no other reason so you can turn your negativity towards someone else.

Travis was beaten out for the job by a better running back. I haven't seen one person dispute this. Not once. So what the hell is your problem?

At least Travis did something when he played. There are guys who have played for the Bills over the last few years who haven't done 1/10th of what Travis did.