Which Mario shows up for the Bills on Sunday?

Which Mario shows up for the Bills on Sunday?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which Mario shows up for the Bills on Sunday?

I do...which is why i frequent this website multiple times a day.

Mario returns from the bye-week with a vengeance and shows Bills' nation why Ralph paid 100 million to bring him in. I see 2.5 sacks and 5-6 QB hurries.

BRING IT BITCHES!

GO BILLS!!!!!!

Wanna include a fumble recovery and return for TD with that as well?? I see alot of the same from Mario (as long as Wanny doesn't budge on his scheme)...if Wanny does, however, mix things up a bit...Mario will improve.

Going with super...he seems bitter at Houston and will play with a chip on his shoulder.

Then if he plays better he can say, look see it was my wrists fault not mine for the poor play prior to this.

I think it's reasonable to think the fire in Mario's belly burns a little hotter this week, and even if he doesn't show up on the stat sheet, he will create opportunities for the rest of the D.

I know that Mario has the talent (or at least did) to be a one man wrecking crew, but I think the D needs more than just Mario to step up his game this week. However, I'm pretty confident Mario will be bringing it and hopefully that attitude is contagious. It could even be the turning point of the season; Seeing the guy play with some passion might inspire some of the other guys who haven't been underperforming.

Yeah, it might not be likely, and I can think of 100 reasons why it might not matter anyway. But personally, I have to go into the game with an optimistic outlook, or I can't even watch. Thank god for the bye week, because I was pretty much peeved as ever after that loss to the Titans. I recently posted that due to his attitude/demeanor, I

would never like Mario, even if he did start producing. Well, here's to hoping I have to eat crow on that one! :beer:

If Mario starts playing with some determination, and maybe show some enthusiasm for playing for Buffalo, I could see it happening. I know the guy is naturally aloof, but damn, it's been one thing after another so far that's rubbed me the wrong way. Don't get me wrong, I wanted him to sign and I don't want to cut him or anything like that, but he's certainly been a major letdown.