How will you welcome your new Overlords?

Just received a communiqué. The first half of the fleet has successfully passed through the dimensional portal outside of Neptune. The attempt to thwart their arrival by Commander Gukumatz was evidently unsuccessful.

Fifty-two days remain before their presence is known to the masses.

Is anyone planning on having a party to celebrate the coming invas--enlightenment?

Just received a communiqué. The first half of the fleet has successfully passed through the dimensional portal outside of Neptune. The attempt to thwart their arrival by Commander Gukumatz was evidently unsuccessful.

Is anyone planning on having a party to celebrate the coming invas--enlightenment?

Would you mind putting in a good word for me?

Would you like some fried bologna?

Right now the Overlords are trying to figure out who is in charge on this planet.

"Well we thought it was the humans, but there is Markymannn walking behind the dog carrying the dog's crap in a bag. The Terriers are in charge"

You are more right than you realize. The incident in 1947 was directly caused by a case of canine/humanoid confusion on our part.

You are more right than you realize. The incident in 1947 was directly caused by a case of canine/humanoid confusion on our part.

I'll probably regret asking this but here goes. What's you guys obession with the anal probes?

And cattle mutilations? I love a good steak or prime rib too, but you guys wast far too much meat

• 2 weeks later...